Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > EnigmaticBunni

Rate this Entry

What is one kink you love that others don't understand?

Posted 03-16-2018 at 11:19 AM by EnigmaticBunni

Degradation.

Oh I know, lots of people say they like being degraded, or degrading others, but most of these people could not define degradation.

Degradation to me is different than it is with anyone else, and it is also different for every other person than it is for everyone else. To be degraded the person doing the degrading has to know what the degradee finds degrading.

Many people find cross dressing degrading. (I do) BUt what if the person is trans gender or feels more comfortable in the other genders clothes? The person doing the degrading has to get to know the sub very well to know what they find degrading.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 836 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I admit I don't understand degradation. I'm not sure if I could personally find much appeal in it, given the right circumstances and words (and I'm not sure if playing online would remotely be the right way to go about it)

Why do you do it? What do you get out of it, on either side?
  2. Old Comment
    Not sure if you're also asking other people to list what kink they love that don't understand, or just explaining yours.

You're very true on that degradation thing. It is different from person to person.

Being privately used / degraded / some pain for the other's amusement.

Note: That last part is what is most important. That's what I really enjoy. I had a Mistress that started me down the path of being a sissy as a means of embarrassing me. I now only wear panties even though I'm no longer under that same Mistress. She also would order me to lick public toilets before using them because she knew it would degrade me. I got off on being used like that. She also liked it when I was made to suffer (hot sauce on my genitals and a tack lined panty were done for her amusement). I miss being used like this. None of my Mistresses since have really understood my desire to be used / hurt / degraded for their amusement.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    You're very true on that degradation thing. It is different from person to person.

Being privately used / degraded / some pain for the other's amusement.
    I'm also into humiliation/degradation but with an emphasis on being privately used. I feel like it's an intimate kink for me and I don't appreciate someone seeing it in my likes and thinking it's okay to start calling me names reserved for James. Or suggesting I should do/wear something degrading in a casual way, when they don't really have the right to ask that.

For me, it's taken a lot of searching to discover what I like and some of those things require a delicate balance to make sure I stay in a good head space throughout play.

Hats off to those who dabble in public degradation! That takes a bit of courage .
  4. Old Comment
    I must admit that I completely don't understand the reason one would want to be degraded, to me it's degrading, lol

But, I do understand how we all are very unique in life and not understanding something doesn't mean it's wrong, or weird.

I actually am here because I want to degrade you for a wrteforme task (WriteForMe person above), but, I want to make something that will be good for you and I am glad I saw you made this entry. You're right about the clothing and how it may be degrading for some and for others not at all.

Right now I have emerald green nail polish on my fingernails, and to me, that means nothing special at all, so I can't be degraded for wearing nail polish. So, I guess my point is, I'm interested in understanding more about this and would like to try with a writeforme task but need some advice on what you would find degrading. I truly want to do the best I can and give you what you want,and then some .

*I am a nice person and would only do this for someone that wanted it.