Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 6

Posted 04-25-2012 at 01:56 AM by MsX

Day 6's detention started off with a little exhibitionism, which was quite exciting! Although I absolutely refuse to do public dares, or indeed anything where anyone might see, there are three exceptions. First, I like the secret thrill of hidden public dares. Second, I would be very open to more public dares if I went to a place where nobody knows me (eg another country!). Third, I will make an exception for standing in front of my window, as I live on the third floor overlooking a quiet street, and although there is a chance of people looking up at me, it almost never happens. I had two tasks that fulfilled this last desire quite nicely.

I dare you to stand in front of one of the windows in your house, one where people could see you if they looked, then very slowly strip off your clothes it must take you 5-7 minuets to strip, if no one sees you then pinch your nipples some for 10 minuets.

As one of your tasks, do 100 jumping jacks, fully nude and facing out an open window.

So I started out wearing the clothes I'd been in all day. I very slowly removed my coat, then my boots. After a minute nobody had seen me yet, although my heart was fluttering. I took off my blouse and waited another minute. My jeans and socks followed, and I was left in my underwear facing the street where anyone could see me. I took another minute to remove my bra, and I stared out of the window, hoping nobody would look up, for another three minutes. Then I slowly took off my thong, leaving me completely naked in front of my window. My nerves were shot! I stood there for another minute or so, and then moved on to the second task.

100 jumping jacks are tiring enough, but when you're naked and in public view, it's extreme! I was reminded of how much I need to exercise more when I became breathless much too soon. Nevertheless, I finished the jumping jacks and moved on to the next task, grateful to be away from the window. There were 45 minutes left.

I had received a message with some questions, and I used some of the remaining time to answer these.
Hi slut

I' ve got some questions for you. Spank your ass after every answer 10 times.

Have you had an erotic dream? What was it about?
Yes, more than one. The earliest one I remember involved me running naked around a dungeon trying to find a woman I had seen earlier.

What is the one thing that disgusts you?
Placentas

What was your nickname in high school?
I had several. One of them was Florrie, because we read a book with a character very similar to me.

When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing?
Reading under a blanket with a glass of wine.

What is your wildest fantasy?
This is one I posted in the questionnaire from day 5. Serving dinner in a French maid's outfit to a group of people who are constantly touching and stripping me throughout the meal, until afterwards I am naked and become their slave. They use me and whip me as they please and I am in ecstasy from the sheer humiliation and pain.

What is your biggest fear?
Losing my loved ones.

Have you ever slept naked?
Yes, I do it all the time in summer.

How would you describe yourself so that someone could pick you out?
Short, with dark hair and huge boobs.

What's the most attractive part of a guy for you?
His back.

What turns you on?
Check my likes.

Have you ever touched someones private places of someone of the opposite sex?
Yes.

What's your deepest secret?
Probably my sexual proclivities!

Have you ever been caught or noticed while having sex by someone else?
No, but a guy walking by once saw my boob when I was skinny dipping!

How many sexual partners have you had?
Surprise: still a virgin. But there have been five so far.

Have you ever urinated in your pants?
Not since I was a kid.

What is your weight?
55 kg

What is one thing that embarrasses you that you have never told anyone?
I secretly want to be a sex slave for a group of people - see fantasy above!

When was the 1st time you had sex?
See above
What's the most embarassing thing to happen to you?
Having my friend discover my love of spanking.

What is your favourite body part (on your body)
My breasts.

Who do you think about while you are masturbating?
Whoever I happen to have a crush on.

Filling this in took me about fifteen minutes, so now I had half an hour to fulfil. I was surprised to discover that I actually missed being spanked, after the previous day's spank-free detention. I also missed the schoolgirl feeling - this is detention, after all! So I decided to give myself a good 100 spanks, and then to write lines for the rest of the hour.

The 100 times the ruler hit me were painful but welcome. I did start to question why I ever missed it when I was around spank number 80, but I remembered why when I sat down to write lines and my ass was tingling! I spent the rest of the hour writing "I must not be such a slut" over and over.

Day 6's session left me feeling much more like a punished schoolgirl than the previous detention did. I enjoyed the feeling and actually looked forward to the next day's punishments!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2225 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments