Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Luxury Whore by MrLoboSnow

Posted 03-11-2016 at 05:00 PM by AnalGirl1

A night of sex & diamonds
For this dare I want you to become a lady, a very elegant lady. I want you to dress in a very smart dress and shoes. I want you to make your make up very discreet and at the same time make you look pretty. Nothing slutty this time, ok? Instead of slutty I want you to look classy and a bit alluring and seductive. But we know that no matter what you dress like you will always be a SLUT, right? The only thing is that this time you will be an expensive whore instead of
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 5 - My likes, limits and dislikes

Posted 03-09-2016 at 11:35 PM by RainbowSky

So my latest blog is on why I have the limits I have. So let’s start with my Limits. A lot of these are self-explanatory, more so since I posted my 4th blog on masturbation. I don’t do pictures or videos as I don’t want people blackmailing me or posting them online somewhere for all to see as this is my private life and no-one knows about it. Likewise public is all about exposure and there are people I don’t want to have learn about my life, also I’m English. Things like stripping nude in public is illegal...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 4.08 average.

Happy Birthday Princess.

Posted 03-09-2016 at 02:04 PM by AbusiveMaster

Some of you may know that today is my princess' birthday. She turned 4 for the 25th time. Not only is today special because it blessed us with the most beautiful girl in cration, but it is also the first of her birthdays she has spent as mne.

Her proper present is the new WoW expansion (yes it is, no it isn't too expensive, hush child.) But as that won't be playable until around September, I wanted her to have something to mark the actual day. But what?

In our time together
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Self"

Posted 03-09-2016 at 11:56 AM by Foxy Rose

"Self" it's a four letter word, but quite possibly the most important one ever. For how can you help others find themselves, if you can't find yourself. Life is a journey of self discovery and the LS is a road we walk on that journey. How has it helped you find yourself, and have you become more happy with the person you found yourself to be?

When I read this post on one of my favourite BDSM pages on Facebook...
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Running with a Full Bladder Dare

Posted 03-08-2016 at 06:27 PM by The Slutty Princess
Tags dare, report

The dare:
Drink 32 oz of water. Wait an hour, drink 20 more oz. Wait an hour, then go for a walk in yoga pants or dark running shorts and bring a water bottle (and go somewhere you can refill it). Drink about 8 oz every 10 minutes until you really have to go. Go to a bathroom (or if you're daring, find bushes to hide in), and pee for 2 seconds, then stop. Now get dressed and go walk for another 15 minutes. You can't use the bathroom until the time is up. If you have to go, it has to be outdoors,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 4 - Masturbation

Posted 03-07-2016 at 11:34 PM by RainbowSky

Why don’t I masturbate is a question I get asked a lot? The answer is that I’m grossed out by it but its not the only reason. I am an asexual person – this means that although I can fall in love I never want to engage in sexual activity with someone as the thought of sex makes me want to heave. Although masturbation isn’t sex it arouses similar feelings and makes me want to throw up every time I engage in it. It’s just something I can’t deal with through no fault of my own. I should also point out I...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

First Attempt at Arcturus' Potty Training & Ageplay Dare Part 2

Posted 03-07-2016 at 06:47 PM by JTN2010
Updated 03-13-2016 at 06:29 PM by JTN2010

Part 1

Original Dare

Log

Day 4 Part 2: Drank Way too Much
Update 3 (9pm): So at this point I've changed a few times, feel fairly bloated from all the liquids, but otherwise nothing too too special. I decided now it was time to watch the potty training videos. Most of the videos I watched were basically ads or scams even (all having similar names, weird usernames, and 8 minute videos), kind of a shame, but I skipped over those. Here's the first video,...
Posted in Uncategorized