Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Report to Custom Transformation Dare from LucyTheBedwetter

Posted 12-13-2023 at 12:31 PM by Kaiyo
Updated 01-01-2024 at 05:09 AM by Kaiyo

Hey!
I finally was able to get to doing the very creative Custom Transformation Dare I got from LucyTheBedwetter and thought sharing it would be fun ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyTheBedwetter View Post
You've ended up roped in as the house slave of a sorority over the winter break. There are only four girls present, each treating you in a slightly different manner. I've provided some information on these girls, below - you will have to make decisions later on and this information may prove useful.

Charlotte:
getDare Prodigy
Posted in Reports
Old

Learning to suppress my orgasm

Posted 12-11-2023 at 08:00 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-12-2024 at 04:12 PM by Pet Ra (Things changed)

I have a problem that many men could relate and many women would envy me for – during vaginal sex I'm cumming so fast that it gives me the feeling of disappointing my partner.

When I masturbate myself mostly I reach my orgasm after five to seven minutes which is pretty average. But if Master or Mistress play with me it take much less than that and if Master fucks me I often reach my limit after two or three minutes. When I'm in denial even this short time cuts significantly. Maybe you...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

221% more and better responses

Posted 12-11-2023 at 04:56 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I claim you are not getting nearly as many and as good replies to your messages to people as you could get, especially to potential partners in sex or life.

Inspired by a an older blog post, I like to share an actedote from my personal life:

I was about the age of 16 and with my older brother and his friends on a LAN party. For those too young to know, LAN stands for Local Area Network party, which meant everyone of us young people brought their chunky, heavy PC with equipment...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Report - Orgasm on the Rocks

Posted 12-09-2023 at 08:15 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-13-2023 at 05:51 AM by SilverBlue

I wouldn’t say I’m a gym bunny, but I like to keep fit & healthy. Exploring trails is one way I like to keep fit and clear my head. I also eat a lot of protein even though some people have made fun of me for that. Anyway, I really hate being stuck indoors all weekend, I like being active in some form or another. When I woke this morning (Saturday, 9 December) I checked the weather forecast and it was going to be fine today, but lots of rain on Sunday. “Yay” I thought. I didn’t have plans to meet...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Report - Swinging Husband and Female Sub

Posted 12-02-2023 at 04:23 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-04-2023 at 02:15 AM by SilverBlue

I just want to give a quick heads up that this is a report on my new relationship with a swinging couple, bi-sexual wife and straight husband that are in sort of an open relationship with me, which was set up through a seeking ad on a swingers site by my Master. Now this is my memory of what happened...

The pick-up
I was kind of excited about spending my afternoon and evening with the swinging husband. By this time I had my test results and we were all clear to play. Anyway,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spreading My Page

Posted 12-01-2023 at 11:09 AM by Toybox
Updated 12-01-2023 at 01:16 PM by Toybox

Was recently reading my post about how someone posted my Lovense link without me knowing on Ladies Exposed and it got me really horny again. I love the idea that people here are sending my toy links to be used. Considering I don't have pics here I wonder what they used as the exposed pic though. I kinda want it to happen more. It's really hot knowing someone is "leaking my page" and people are making accounts here just to say, "Hey slut. Found your profile link on _________. Strip naked...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Clumsy at work after night of BDSM

Posted 11-30-2023 at 07:04 PM by pluky

Is it common or to be expected to struggle focusing after having somewhat intense play the previous night ?

I'm relatively new to being an online Sub 24/7, and just starting to learn to gradually balance it with work life (didn't work when I first started), play has been introduced very slowly and progressively so this is all quite new.

Two days ago I was feeling great the next morning after my last session, however at work I was clumsy in a way that's very unlike me, making...
getDare Devil