Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

How to be a GetDare Master (female version)

Posted 08-17-2015 at 03:54 PM by An_Jon

GRRRR. MEN.

Aren't they just so shit? The way they're always throwing their willies about like they own the place, it's disgusting.

Time to get your own back.

If you're a female dom there's something you should know - you need to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to get attention on the internet. The submissive men WILL find you, and they WILL call you Princess or Mistress. All you need to do is set up an account and wait.

*Two minutes later*

You'll have near enough 500 messages, I shit you not. Men offering to do anything to be in your service. Perfect. All these penised men - you hate them all, and now their eating out of the palm of your pussy.

Set up a PayPal account, and get scamming.

Yes, for just $20 an hour you get to tell men to tie up their balls and hit them or something, and then not cum. Of course you get pleasure out of reading their begging pleas, but you're also turned on by a two week holiday abroad that these gullible fuckers are paying for.

Maybe for a bit extra you can copy and paste some nudes off some hot girl's Tumblr and sell them to guys as extras. £10 - you can have 40 images of "me" - honest.

It's as easy as that.

What? One guy has offered you $100 to cam with him?

Don't do it, he'll see what you really look like. Put on a mask, some lingerie and a big black coat - that'll do!

Another $200 to meet him?

Do it. Nothing bad ever happens after meeting strangers on the internet. You'll be making easy money. Just do't look at it when you touch it.

And that's that, really. There are an infinite number of submissive guys on the internet with wallets big enough to fit all your money in them for the rest of your life. Put your feet up, and copy and paste the paste the CBT command as many times as your bank account will allow.

And that's how you become a fully-fledged Mi$tre$$! Easy - just like you.

If you EVER do this then I hope your head, arms, arse and tits fall off.

Why not look at my previous two How To's?

getDare for Beginners: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?bt=112345
How to be a getDare Master (male version): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75518

Next time: Uhhh, haven't thought of it yet. How to be a sub?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1261 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The best part is, this is reality.

At least until the part where money is involved, everything will happen exactly like you wrote!

And the Mi$tre$$ part can work as well, "sadly" for these dommes, not on getDare.

Good blog. I like.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dubs View Comment
    The best part is, this is reality.

At least until the part where money is involved, everything will happen exactly like you wrote!

And the Mi$tre$$ part can work as well, "sadly" for these dommes, not on getDare.

Good blog. I like.
    Thanks man, appreciated!

I know it can't work on getDare - the idea was to post something that so completely wouldn't work. I see Mi$tre$$es in the ban list near enough daily, so I thought that would be a fun angle to go at.

The mods do an amazing job at keeping getDare free from scams like this, so thank you to all of them. You're all the sexiest!