Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kytten

Rate this Entry

Diaper joke ended up with twist.

Posted 01-10-2021 at 10:15 PM by Kytten

So I got a pack of depends for Christmas the year before last, it was a gag gift but I have started to use them. I find the ones bought leak rather easily and the first time I wore one I peed so much first pee it rolled down my leg.

I continued to wear it over night and was so embarrassed when I had to figure out how to dispose of it discreatly since pee has an aroma and my garbage is right by the laundry room to which I share with my daughter and her family living in her basement suite.

I managed to find a way fortunately my garbage was close to full and I was able to just put it out. Since then I have worn 2 more and timed it so I could do the same.

Wearing the pee that rolled down my leg is uncomfortable but it was a self given task. Since I have this pack of diapers. Well I was just challenged by a friend to order samples online... I have 5 samples coming so when they arrive I want to on a day I k ow i can do this without family interrupting.... i will go to a diaper thread and follow what ever dare I am given on it. If I cant find a diaper thread I will create one

I just wanted to blog as it excited me I actually made the order. I am even more excited to try a task with them.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1409 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That sounds like a great plan for 2021. Looking forward to seeing you around in one of those diaper threads when you have the possibility ;-)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ltakltak View Comment
    That sounds like a great plan for 2021. Looking forward to seeing you around in one of those diaper threads when you have the possibility ;-)
    Sorry I have been off GD for a while... I still have the diapers just been to busy with life events. Did you have a task in mind? PM me if you'd like.