Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I Am Not Ok...

Posted 03-22-2015 at 12:12 PM by MysticalMadness

I am many things. I am a student, a daughter, a friend, a mentor, a sister, a niece. Hiding beneath all those things is a smart young woman who is talented, strong, emotional, sensitive and broken. Even deeper is the heart of a young girl who has suffered so much.

I am needy and dependent. I require someone to take care of me. I demand that someone soothes and calms me, but that they also smile and are proud of me.

I am not ok with being alone, with being "single".
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Is Moving On An Ending or Beginning?

Posted 10-13-2014 at 04:12 PM by MysticalMadness

Many of you know me, or have seen me around. I have been on getDare for quite a while now, offering a shoulder for those who needed it and advice where I was able.

Change can be a good or a bad thing. In the case of moving on, it benefits one person and hurts another. I feel guilty, but I had to do what was in my best interest for my own peace of mind and my own health.

For a while, I had lost my identity in the BDSM world. I knew I was a little, but I had lost my identity...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Possible to "Outgrow" being submissive?

Posted 07-16-2014 at 07:50 AM by MysticalMadness

Is it possible to “outgrow” being submissive? Have I just changed what being submissive is to me?

I ask because I remember my first days on getDare quite clearly. I was more cautious then about whom I talked to and who I interacted with. I attempted a few dares, but they didn’t feel personal. They didn’t turn me on in the way that I wanted to be. So I sought a Dom.

My first Dom was really quite patient, a dip-my-toes-in-the-water type of guy. He gave me researching and
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More Info About Littles

Posted 07-01-2014 at 07:33 AM by MysticalMadness

What is a Little?

A Little is an individual, typically BUT NOT ALWAYS a submissive (“bottom”), who identifies with a younger state of mind and oftentimes will look to younger interests/passions/behaviors as a source of comfort, stress relief, entertainment, enjoyment. Littles in D/s relationships typically prefer nurturing and guidance to be the focus of their D/s relationship.

• A Little is not interested in incest.
  • A Little is not interested in pedophilia.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ageplayers, Littles, and Babies

Posted 10-30-2013 at 06:20 PM by MysticalMadness
Updated 11-17-2013 at 07:55 AM by MysticalMadness

Hey everyone, I’m writing this to talk in general terms the differences between ageplayers, littles, and babies. Just like in D/s and M/s, every person is different and what generally applies to the population may not apply to an individual. I can only talk from a littles point of view, however, seeing as I don’t have Caregiver experience. (The name given to a Daddy Dom, Mommy Domme, or other type of caregiver). So, with that information in mind, the community as a whole prefers to be called “Caregiver/little”...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Submissive's Poem

Posted 03-18-2013 at 04:01 PM by MysticalMadness

A shy young thing you first did see
Upon the first time you chatted with me
Taking her first submissive steps towards you
Soon her heart would be yours too

Her submissive journey had only begun
She never knew exploring could be so fun
Family trials got in the way
We had to take it day by day

It has been over one year since
Whoever could have known you’d be my shining prince?
I love you more with each days passing...
Posted in Uncategorized