Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kytten

Rate this Entry

just saying....

Posted 09-02-2015 at 08:32 PM by Kytten

Honestly I just need to vent I had a bet with a player on here and I won he was supposed to do a dare of my choice from my likes list, I gave him his dare and he has not reported to me having done it, and he never posted on the forum what the dare was I had to. If people want to play with me please be honest....

I do all my dares and report, sometimes I need to explain if I don't have what is required or if I wont be able to do something due to conflict with other dares or if I cant do it due to having non permissive people in the home, however it may not get done right away but I do get it done and report.

I since took him off my friends list and will never trust any posts or dares or bets from him but I just needed to vent.... I am not posting his name as it is between us, and please do not try to guess it, if you think you know who it is it is up to you if you want to trust that person don't let my experience hinder yours, It could be the wrong person or he may be different for you.

I stress I just needed to vent.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 656 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome to gD! I am sorry you had such an awful experience with giving out a dare, but I must warn you, there are a lot of people who will ask for dares and not write reports.
    Try not to let it trouble you too much.
  2. Old Comment
    Ok thank you for the warning I think it mainly upset me because he knew I was new to the whole thing promised to post and report, was very social with me until he lost the nothing. Oh well he doesn't spoil it for the rest. I even said in the post that if people think they know who it is not to let my experience hinder theirs because I thought about it as I was writing.

Thank you tho for letting me know and showing concern for what I had to say.
  3. Old Comment
    I enjoy bets and challenges and the same thing has happened to me over the years. People will also respond but give physically impossible results; it happens, and will happen again. However, there will be times when you find good opponents who honour their word. For me, someone went from being a respected stranger to a dear friend whom I care for deeply. Those things happen, too, and they are amazing!

I'm sorry you had a bad experience this time and hope for your opponent's sake there is nothing wrong on his end. Ultimately, though, if you played fairly, had the mental exercise of creating a dare, for which it's always beneficial to practice and reflect on, then you have done things that will stand you in good stead for other challenges. The elements of this situation within your control are positive.
    Updated 09-03-2015 at 01:39 AM by StrawDog
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    I enjoy bets and challenges and the same thing has happened to me over the years. People will also respond but give physically impossible results; it happens, and will happen again. However, there will be times when you find good opponents who honour their word. For me, someone went from being a respected stranger to a dear friend whom I care for deeply. Those things happen, too, and they are amazing!

I'm sorry you had a bad experience this time and hope for your opponent's sake there is nothing wrong on his end. Ultimately, though, if you played fairly, had the mental exercise of creating a dare, for which it's always beneficial to practice and reflect on, then you have done things that will stand you in good stead for other challenges. The elements of this situation within your control are positive.
    Thank you yes I found some great people on here I had left the site for a while due to life happens but I'm back and already talking to som people who are great! Thank you again.