Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Discovery through questions

Posted 03-16-2018 at 02:47 PM by RiskyFlame

Before you think ”this title looks promising”, this blog entry is nothing special. I just figured that I could assign myself a few questions to learn a bit more about my fantasies if possible. I plan on taking the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above thread, selecting interesting questions from the first 10 pages until I reach the limit of characters for a blog entry.

1 • Would you wear a latex fuck doll suit for people to use you?
Probably not. Even though I probably would love the snug fit of a latex fuck doll suit, I don't want people to use me as they wish.

2 • Would you let a guy suck on your feet just cause you know he would like to?
I would 'let' a guy suck my feet knowing he has a foot fetish of some sorts but I wouldn't offer my feet to him. If he wants to do it, he can ask it from me.

3 • Would you tell someone in real life about your "exploits" on getDare if you were dared to?
No, I wouldn't tell anyone in real life about my getDare account. The only exception would be that I would tell it someone if I'd want to involve that person knowing s/he'll probably like to try it.

4 • Would you ever consider breaking a limit for the "right" master? If so, which ones?
Limits are made to be broken. But I get to decide when the limit will be broken and I've done this several times before. Pictures for a blackmail master, personal information for the same blackmail master (ID-card + Facebook), and a few more things (probably).

5 • Would you go out into public with friends or family with a vibrating egg in you randomly going on and off with random timers and setting?
I've never tried a vibrating butt plug (or egg) but so without knowing how strong the vibrations are, it's a no.

6 • Would you put on a chastity device and give the only key to a significant other whom you trust? How about to a random stranger by mail?
Assuming that the significant person knows about my kinks, then yes. And I'm sure that a stranger, the regular Joe, wouldn't want to get involved with my chastity time.

7 • If all of your needs were taken care of (food/clothing/shelter/etc) and you had a guarantee that the situation would last until you wanted out, would you become a full-time slave?
Only if I can continue my study and have time to meet friends.

8 • Would you let a stranger tie you up in the park at night time?
It would be a bit weird to ask a stranger to tie me up in the park. I would rather tie myself up and have the key to my escape put in the middle of a trail so I can ask a stranger to help me get free. That way, I can come up with a story of how I got tied up to make it less weird.

9 • Would you agree to have your ex be your master/mistress?
There's a reason why an ex is an ex. For her to be my mistress would mean to get into a relationship with her again so basically, getting together again.

10 • Would you allow yourself to be sealed in a suit that makes you look like a very sexy member of the opposite sex?
I’d love to try it without ‘sealing’ the suit, meaning that I can get out of the suit after some time.

11 • Would you get tied up and dominated by a shemale/T-girl?
Getting tied up is getting tied up. So yes because I don't mind whether someone has a bun or hot dog, as long as you have the right sauces.

12 • Would you wear diapers for a week and use them?
I would not because people might notice the diaper through the outlines of my clothing.

13 • Would you be willing to give up your fetishes and kinks for the love of your life?
That person wouldn't be the love of my life if she forced me to give up my fetishes and kinks for her.

14 • Would you ever pay someone to humiliate you?
Isn't it humiliating enough to pay for humiliation? Either way, no.

15 • Would you wear short shorts if it means girls will want to get with you?
If any woman finds short shorts sexy enough to get down with me then certainly.

16 • Would you let someone do a 3D mold of your privates for their personal pleasure?
Probably not because I'd miss out on the action then, I guess.

17 • Would you ever break a hard limit?
Limits are made to be broken.

18 • Would you ever let someone worship your feet and massage them?
Free massages? Is there any other answer than yes?

19 • Would you want to try life as the opposite gender?
Who wouldn't, if it's only temporary?

20 • Would you jack off a horse and let it come on your face and in your mouth?
Even though this used to be a fantasy of mine, I don't think so.

21 • Would you worship a girl's feet for days and pleasure her as much as she wants without you ever being able to cum?
Sure. It's not like I need to orgasm every day. Although, I need to if I want to be a good healthy boy.

22 • Would you sew your mouth shut for your dom?
It would be something new to try so after I had some reassuring answers to the following questions, then maybe. Like will the sew holes in my lips leave no scars and can I get a local anesthesia?

23 • Would you drink only cum for a whole day if promised your fantasy after?
If I would want to enact my fantasy then I would just do it already. I wouldn't bet on magic cum to make a dream come true.

24 • Have you actually ever done every dare you received on GD at least for a day?
I usually try to complete the dare unless I deem the dare useless/ bad/ impossible/ fantasy-ish/ you-know. And because I usually do more complex dares and for this reason, one dare a day, when I complete the dare I have 'done every dare I received on gD at least for a day'[/I]

25 • Would you let someone lock you in a wooden box with room to move around just a little bit and a hole in each side of the box. Then you're told that "you can come out the box only after you have pleased 20 men within 2 hours and will have to start over if one of them didn't like it."
Knowing the whole scenario beforehand: no. Knowing only the former part about spending some time in a wooden box: yes. But I would be very angry at that person if he were to tell me that my only escape out of that cramped box would be to please 20 strange men. First, I would refuse and bet my survival on waiting out the time but if I'm not released after whatever time, I'd have to do whatever to survive. But once released, either beat that person to dead figuratively or file a report.

26 • Would let yourself get locked into chastity and see the keys destroyed permanently?
Depends on what kind of chastity device I'm locked into. With the right (heavy duty) tools, all chastity devices are escapable so it doesn't really matter if the key is destroyed or not.

27 • Would you get pegged by the woman of your dreams if you could fuck her afterward?
What's the catch?

28 • Would you let someone financially control you if you could have your way with their body?
It would be way too complicated. I can force her to give me more money in exchange for not doing any devious things with her body but at the same time, she can force me to go easy on her because she manages my financials.

29 • Would you be okay getting mummified for 4 days (with proper equipment to keep you alive)?
Provided I can try 12 hours first and everything went alright, I probably would try 96 hours.

30 • Would you smack me if I kissed you out of nowhere
I'm well tempered.

31 • Would you let someone brainwash you with the risk it involves them making you do whatever they wanted.
No. The human mind is its most important asset.

32 • would you (or already have you) post nude pics of you on the internet? (like Kink Talk or similar)
Alright done.

33 • Would you sleep with your significant other even if you knew she/he has a disease or virus.
If it's not transmittable, yes. If it's contagious then I would prepare the necessary precautions. My significant other would understand.

34 • Would you let somebody tie you up without knowing what they might do?
Most people wouldn't know what the other would do to you when you're tied up but I trust them not to take it too far.

35 • would you live one year without an orgasm if you would get 3 wishes granted?
Definitely. I would even do it for 1 wish but the pact is already sealed; I get 3 wishes.

36 • How much would it take to convince you to put on a chastity belt with a 15-digit padlock? It'll be a randomised cypher code.
The knowledge of how to escape that particular chastity belt.

37 • How much would it take for you to get castrated and how much to get both privates removed?
Assuming I would get money up front, probably somewhere near a billion euros or maybe even more.

38 • Would you get piercing going through your cock?
I would get it for someone I love after thoughtful consideration of the benefits and drawbacks of getting a PA piercing.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1582 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments