Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Miss Lizzi

Rate this Entry

Thoughtwrangler task

Posted 02-10-2018 at 10:53 PM by Miss Lizzi

Bimbo Lizzi got home drunk and horny and a little desperate to be 'abused'. Odd and conflicting feelings but the need to be bossed and controlled was overwhelming. As a result bimbo asked sir thoughtwrangler if he would oblige her with his great mind and 'play' or task her. Sir thoughtwrangler gave bimbo the following task which she will now attempt and report

1) On all fours in front of the toilet. Put your head in the bowl and close the lid. Edge twice, or once if you flush first.

[05:31:26] Thoughtwrangler: No, you'll wait until I've finished my instructions and you have no more questions before you start.
[05:32:31] Thoughtwrangler: 2) Go to the front door and deep throat your dildo 10 times in succession. If you fail to get to 10 in a row open the door and start fucking yourself with the dildo for 10 seconds for each deep throat you failed to do.

[05:33:28] Miss Lizzi: bimbos knees hurt on the hard wooden floor
[05:34:39] Thoughtwrangler: 3) In a room with a lamp put an electric timer on for 2 minutes, then stand in front of the open window and edge. If you run out of time (or if you don't have a timer) you must do/finish your edge in the light.
[05:35:19] Thoughtwrangler: Bimbos need to be on their knees for prolonged cock sucking, deal with it.
[05:35:34] Miss Lizzi: sorry im not meant to type am i, its not a question though , a statement, but i love number 3 !
[05:36:30] Miss Lizzi: very creative :smile:
[05:37:12] Thoughtwrangler: 4) If you have a treadmill tie a lead to the frame and walk on a slow pace until you edge or 5 minutes. If you fail to edge you have to re-roll for this point.
[05:37:40] Miss Lizzi: i have a treadmill yes
[05:38:34] Thoughtwrangler: 5) Ask getdare chat for something to write on your body and where they want it written. If no volunteers are found find a picture on the Internet to pick something from.
[05:38:54] Thoughtwrangler: 6) You do not get to remove a point, in fact you add a point.
[05:39:08] Thoughtwrangler: Now, that's it for instructions. Do you have any questions?
[05:39:51] Miss Lizzi: so i have to roll for every point in which the dildo drops ot i stop?
[05:40:08] Miss Lizzi: and those are my options, i could potentialy wrap up quite a score
[05:40:40] Thoughtwrangler: That bimbo cunt is a bit loose is it?

The bit missed is bimbo must do 100 squats, every time she stops for 15 seconds is 1 point, every time the dildo drops is 1 point
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3090 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Bimbo Lizzi is reporting this live.

oh shit, the dildo has fallen out on the first squat. This isn't a good start.the dildo usually needs to be worked in but its just slid in so easy. Its fell out again on 5. Oh this is going to be tough and long for stupid bimbo lizzi why does she agree to this.
    eekkkk 3x and only on 12 squats. Pussy is soooo horny and dildo is just straight in and when bimbo drops it just pops out uncontrollably. Bimbo is trying to squeeze it tight but to no avail, its to sneaky and slippy.

Bimbo lizzi have 4 drops and a break at 20 means bimbo has 5 points already and 80 more squats to go! Bimbo is pleading with sir thoughtwrangler now to see if sir will consider lowering the number to 50 as bimbo wont be able to complete all the tasks now if thats the case.
    Bimbo has been reminded that sir actually specifically said she can stop at 20 and has 1 week to complete all rolls however the 20 is doubled for taking longer. so thats 40 bimbo rolls. Ukkk bimbo thinks this could be worse.

Ok sort of a compromise, bimbo is continuing. Usually bimbos pussy wouldn't of stayed so wet but given the amount of time in denial it just doesn't matter now.

Dildo re-inserted - squats again.

OMG! Its fell out on the first one again! *major sad face going on....

oh bimbo got into a rhythem , its much more, well better....

Bimbo has completed 50 squatts at 16.... shit why did bimbo think she renegotiated for 50 when she didnt..... thats a break which is 17 and here we go again.

round two bimbo guess....

completed the full 100 squatts, bimbos legs will certainly hurt tomorrow.

oddly it was 40 points exactly for stoppages and falls.

So bimbo has to do 20 rolls now and has 1 week for the other 20 rolls.
  2. Old Comment
    Oh this isnt fair, i rolled a 6 so now its 21 i have to do now! Bimbo lizzi needs to read these things proper before agreeing!

1 - crawled to the toilet and lifted the seat, placed head just inside the bowl while bent over. Its a very awkward position and i felt so fucking humiliated. I have never put my head in a toilet before!

Now rubbing myself under my mini skirt. OH shit i forgot to say what bimbo was wearing! Heels, mini skirt, stockings, thong and bra and for the dare bimbo has removed her thong.

Bimbo edges pretty fast, lets go and starts again not letting the edge fall too far away as to edge quickly again. as soon as bimbo edges again she pulls her head quickly away from the bowl and crawls back the bedroom for the next roll.

OMG 1 down 20 to go....

3- ok this one sounds fun!
    Luckily although morning, its still dark. Bimbo opened the blinds and stood a foot away from the window, set a 2 min timer on her phone and started rubbing. Bimbo edged with 10 seconds to spare. omg bimbo is so fucking wet!

4- oh .... let me set the treadmill up! Ok edge while walking on treadmill with leash tied to it and i assume wearing this, so my heels!
    Walking on treadmill in heels can be quite tasking , edging while walking is tough. Bimbo wasn't able to edge in the 5 minutes. stopping in moments to try and reach that edge but then realizing the leash getting shorter and bimbo rushing her little steps back in so as to not choke herself!
  3. Old Comment
    3- edge with light on timer again , ok ...
    and edged in time, quicker than last time too!

3- ooo 3 again! ok....edged again in 1 minute this time.

Bimbo has renegotiated to do 10 total now and owe 30 rolls.

2- deep throat a dildo at the front door. This one , failure is not an option as bimbo doesnt think she could go through with the fail task. so 10 deep throats, bimbo is using the same dildo she inserted in her self earlier and its clearly covered in .... dried and or drying juices from bimbos denied pussy.

roll 8 and bimbo rolls a 5 -

received 'slut' on belly. yes sir ! using a pen now!

3 - (again) although bimbos favorite one because edging is quick. Edged again in time.

Last roll - 6 - ughhh .... thats bimbos session over but i owe 32 more rolls in 1 week