Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

About Me

Posted 02-23-2018 at 09:28 PM by KittenRose

Hi, I am Kitten Rose! I am deeply submissive, and like a little slut crave a strong partner to use, abuse and dominate me. My whore cunt throbs when a dominant Mistress or Master orders me to my knees, humiliates me, and forces me into bondage and subjugation. I crave pain, and I am shamefully turned on by dominants who make hot tears flow down my cheeks.

I prefer women dominants. Somehow the thought of another woman pushing me to my knees really makes my pathetic crotch wet! I also love the feel of a thick, big cock buried deep into my pussy, my ass, or in my throat. But guys, please be more creative. Most of you are soooo boring!

I try my best to please my partner, and am open to most things, even vanilla ones. Just chat me up and lets talk!

I can also be a good friend, a fun and sweet companion, a conversation partner, someone to talk to about many different things. I am a real nerd, love horror and sci-fi novels and movies, and can hold an intelligent conversation on almost any topic.

I should confess that I often turn into a stuttering bimbo when I am insulted and humiliated! So if I make typos, remember it is because the sensations in my slutty crotch are occupying most of my computing cycles!

Guys, I don't mind chatting with you, but if I do not respond to your PMs, please don't keep sending me messages! It annoys me and I will just put you on ignore. I love a nice, hard and throbbing cock as much as any other slut, but I do not love annoying and pushy dudes. So please, be nice and patient, at least at first!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 584 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice intro. Played any RPGs? What's your favorite movie? Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
  2. Old Comment
    Yes, I do play RPGs, but mostly online. Not sure about devils but I have certainly danced in the pale moonlight ... at camping trips specially, with my BF. And, oh, once at a hot-springs after dark when it was "clothing optional"!
  3. Old Comment
    Which RPGs are your favorites?
    What was the hot spring like? (Never been to one.)
  4. Old Comment
    I like the dungeons-and-dragons type. But honestly, I prefer ones in which I am chatting with someone and then they slowly turn the chat sexual and make me do things! I play the role of a bimbo and slut very well, I guess, because I am one!!

These were the Strawberry Hot Springs in Colorado. They are amazing. The water flows out of the mountains and is scalding hot. As it falls down the mountain and mixes with other streams it cools down a little. You can choose to go in any of the falls or pools, depending on hot you can stand the water. On a few weekdays after sunset it it clothing optional. They do it only on weekdays as on weekends there are a bunch of kids there.
  5. Old Comment
    Hey, with the right group that can happen regularly. The Pathfinder group I do that, it happens frequently (except making people do things). There's lots of innuendo and then becoming blatantly sexual nearly every session. So, hope that you find a group that does that with you. ^.^

Oooh, I didn't know Colorado had hot springs. Sweet! I eventually plan to move there. I may have to look for those hot springs when I do go up there. Thanks for the info! ^.^

I'm guessing you're probably getting bored with my non-sexual related questions. So, I leave this as an opening for other people to jump in. People who are more interesting than I. *coughs* Ahem... People of gD, this is your queue...