Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > hunter

Rate this Entry

Fantasy 1

Posted 11-16-2014 at 02:35 AM by hunter

To be quite honest I completely forgot how to spell Fantasy.

Anyway this is about one of my biggest fantasies at the moment.
It all starts with my little list of toys and an outfit
- chastity
- butt plug
- dildo and strap on
- rope
- handcuffs
- gag
- duct tape
- padlocks

~French maid outfitt
~fishnets
~7" lockable heels

My fantasy starts in my home where I lock myself into my chastity after a long hot bath and full body shave, leaving the keys for the chastity and padlocks at home and heading to a hotel.
Once in the hotel getting naked and placing my butt plug in and putting the dildo with strap on, on the table. After a few moments enjoying my soft skin, taking all of my toys and clothes out of my bag and locking all if my male clothes in, then starting the game by putting on my fishnets and locking my heels into place, by this point my little dick would be throbbing in the cage. Then putting on my maids outfit in full and then walking over to the table and writing a little note "I will do anything, I'll clean the hotel for you. I'm yours"
Then stumbling back over to the bed and gagging myself with a ball gag and duct taping the handcuff keys too my cockcage. Things would now be really heating up, then I'd get down on the floor and frog tie my legs together. The final part of locking the handcuffs behind my back and then that's it for the night all night tied in the floor struggling to sleep and being really really horny, until the next morning when I hear the maid at the door knocking but not being able to stop her coming in and finding me. But she wouldn't find me first she finds the note the lovely slender blonde mid 20's beauty. She's read the note and then looks to the side of the bed to see me tied up unable to move she starts to laugh then pulls her phone out and takes loads of pictures, still laughing she unties my legs and makes me stand up inspecting me and taking more pictures and she says to me, "you're mine for a long time slut" now she's putting the dildo on and bends me over the table pulls out my butt plug and starts to fuxk me hard very hard it hurts so much but it feels so good as she pulls my hair and slaps my bum "come on my slut take it, you love this don't you, you little whore." She gets faster and faster and then on the point of my orgasm she noticed the chastity and then told me that if she doesn't get the keys then she would make me suck the dildo until it's clean... I didn't have the keys so I was fuxked. She takes my gag out and asks for the keys and I told her they were at home and before I know it there's a dildo in my mouth a warm dildo I start gagging and she's laughing while recording it in her phone, after 30 minutes of sucking she stops gags me and and duct tapes over the top and sits down and says "start cleaning now the trolleys outside the door" I then spend the rest of the day going room to room cleaning making her money for her. After a hard days work she puts me in the boot of my car and drives me away.

From then on out I struggle to think what would happen to me but that's how everything in my head would play out.
Sorry for bad grammar, spelling or anything else. Hope you enjoyed the read! Maybe carry in the story I don't know, I don't care!
Peace out
Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1913 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments