Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

The Butterfly Project

Posted 01-22-2017 at 02:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:02 PM by Butterfly

I have not kept it a secret that I have used self harm in the past as a coping mechanism. I never really cut, but I would hit myself until I bruised, or scratch at my skin until it would cause marks and draw blood. It is the only thing that used to be able to release the tension, end my panic attacks, or make me feel again.

Thankfully, despite having urges at times, I have not self harmed in over a year. However, I still do struggle with those urges, and at times they are too hard to
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

I need space

Posted 01-18-2017 at 05:58 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I just needed to let everybody know that I need a day or two of time away to work through some personal stuff. The matchmaking service, and everything else is on hold until I return. Sorry.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Adventures of Butterfly & Jaro: An Update!

Posted 01-16-2017 at 11:35 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I can't believe that yesterday marked two months since Jaro and I started a D/s relationship. At first I was shocked to think that it has already been two months. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed, but when I started to reflect on everything we have done, it is surprising that it has ONLY been 2 months!

I first contacted Jaro because I saw that he was interested in exploring his submissive side. He had a list of curiosities that worked well with my likes and interests and...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Happy Birthday Asslvr!!!!!

Posted 01-12-2017 at 12:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

For those that don't know, my wonderful man Asslvr turns 40 today! He thinks that he is old, and he wants to hide, but I won't let him! 40 is not old. 40 is just starting!

My goal for his birthday was to get 40 birthday messages from people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's Matchmaking Service

Posted 01-10-2017 at 01:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-10-2017 at 01:53 PM by Butterfly

I have watched people struggle countless times to find a suitable partner to play with, whether it was for long term or for casual play. It is hard to watch good people being passed up, so I thought I would try my best to help the process along.

Even when I posted an ad and received 50+ responses, only a handfull were serious and quality responses. That is where I come in.

I have created a matchmaking service to help those that want some extra help. I will go through the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Going Home!

Posted 01-08-2017 at 06:57 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As some of you know, I have spent the last two weeks in Ontario visiting my family and friends. Today is (finally) my last day.

I grew up here. The farthest I ever moved away was an hour for college. I never even thought about moving farther than that. There are a few people who I am super close to here: my mom, my little brother, my best friend and my 13 year old cousin. These are the people I miss moat when I am in Alberta. Of course I have other miscellaneous family and friends who...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

The logistics of my D/s

Posted 01-03-2017 at 11:51 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:01 PM by Butterfly

I want to preface this to say that this is how I do things as a Domme. It may not work for you and that is fine, but maybe it can help somebody just starting to figure out a way that works for them. A lot of this was learned through trial and error but for the most part, I have found a system that works for me and so I wanted to share it.

Being in a D/s relationship is more than just assigning or completing tasks. There is a lot of information that is involved and keeping it organized...
A Butterfly Princess <3