Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Anatomy of Me

Random ramblings of a vivacious horny individual.
  1. Old Comment

Twerk Master Flash: Teach Me Your Ways

okay... going to look up wtf twerking is now...
  2. Old Comment

This is great! haha I am about 90% sure that I could not twerk if I tried but this blog made me laugh.

Anyway, I do hope that you share your twerking skills with people and teach them the "slightly ratchet" ways.
  3. Old Comment

I like watching twerkers but im like ice! White guys cant twerk.
  4. Old Comment

As a white male I think Im even beyond your great skills, no one could make me twerk :-p
  5. Old Comment

Hey Slut: I dare you to read this.

Just happened to check out some of your blogs and this one seriously needs stickied, or be set as a forced read for people before joining. Im not a girl but Ive heard from lots of them that they get tasks like this often.
  6. Old Comment

15 Anal Dares

Amazing dare and good stories. Look forward to the rest!
  7. Old Comment

My favorite time of year...

I am queen of procrastinating around this time.

I currently have 100 of the 1000 words I need to have written by 9:30 tomorrow morning. ;D

Good luck.
  8. Old Comment

I'm officially a ho?

You're basically an entrepreneur (:
  9. Old Comment

I'm officially a ho?

I would say you have officially crossed into prostitution... of a very limited and 'mild' form. Sexual acts for money. I say if you liked it, were safe, healthy and smart about it then good for you! Take your money and run! It's an old old business- you just became an entrepreneur. Have Fun!
  10. Old Comment

Mission: Unaccomplished

My experience is that the best things come from the least expected places, and at the least expected times. The right person will appear eventually - and will be all the better because you held out for him.
  11. Old Comment

Free At Last.

People can sure act like real jerks sometimes. Well at least you are free now, its just a matter of putting all that in the past and moving on. There is nothing you can do about it now. I hope you enjoy your new found freedom.
  12. Old Comment

Free At Last.

He doesn’t sound like a nice guy at all but at least you are free from your former master.
    That’s the problem with pics in the wrong hands but he has to be a real creep if he attempts to ruin your life out of spite. Let’s just hope that it never comes to that.

Take care and get some rest and sleep before the stress gets any worse.
  13. Old Comment

Free At Last.

If he treated you that way you should be happy to be free. A true dom would make sure their sub are feeling well is happy.
  14. Old Comment

Free At Last.

Make sure you get some time for yourself. It's important! And also, it would be way too cruel to ruin your life.

Don't worry too much, freedom is nice :-)
  15. Old Comment

Ugh...

hello there... Are you willing to complete a task??? pm if you are curious
  16. Old Comment

Zero Inclination

You can always come to me for advice, either via pm or my thread in the s/m lounge. I would always be happy to help, hope it works out for you
  17. Old Comment

Zero Inclination

Thanks everyone. You told me everything I already knew but in reality, I just needed to hear it. I don't have many people to turn to for advice - especially in this specific area. So your comments have really helped.

I'm grateful that gD has great members like you guys
  18. Old Comment

Zero Inclination

I would suggest most passionately that you speak to your Master, Explain what you are going through, phone thing and lack of sex drive, making sure you explain it isnt his fault, and either request leave temporarily (and that he doesnt text) until you have settled again, or request he releases you more permanently. You have to find a happy balance.
  19. Old Comment

Zero Inclination

Don't rebel, and don't just hope he releases you. Talk to him directly, you obviously respected him before, and I'm assuming you still kind of do now. Talk to him and tell him the situation, point out that you need time to yourself with everything that's going on, and any sort of master/sub relationship at the moment is actually having a negative effect on your life.

If he cares for you at all, he'll understand, and still be there as a friend for you, if he tries demanding you still have to serve him or whatever, then tell him that in that case you refuse to be his sub anymore, and that you are ending the relationship entirely.

Even in an M/s relationship, the happiness of both involved should come before the actual d/s.
  20. Old Comment

Zero Inclination

I would suggest that you discuss this with your Master and see if you can work with him to establish some reasonable boundaries that you can live with. Or you could tell him you need a break to give you time to sort your head out.
  21. Old Comment

awesome post totally agree!
    Posted 07-30-2011 at 02:01 PM by princessjessie princessjessie is offline
  22. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by intoxicated View Comment
    many Dom/mes just thingk if you say your sub/slave think they own you already...
    Wow... the fact that people think that is just another sign that they know nothing about this lifestyle. I just wish more people took the time out to educate themselves before they just jumped in - and I wish they would remember that there are people in these sub suits (people with limits and common sense).
  23. Old Comment

great post!
    i agree with everything.

More people should read this
    so we can raise awareness of
    stupid space consuming PMS
  24. Old Comment

It just shows that people don't understand female and there submission...

To me it is a gift that the girl decides to give.. many Dom/mes just thingk if you say your sub/slave think they own you already...
  25. Old Comment

Well said. Way too often do I see idiots thinking that just because someone says they're a slave or a sub, that they can automatically order them around. Then when anyone with sense tells them no, they try and say how the sub/slave isn't a "real" sub/slave, but only a fake, as a real one would do as they're told.

It's all crap in the end, and the first thing anyone who wants to be a dom or master should do, is show others respect. It's like anything else in life, if you wish to be respected, you have to show you respect others, and the only sub or slave you'll ever get by being a charmless nurk is either a fake that's actually a guy wanting to get off, or someone just desperate to be used but not actually interested in anything serious. (and generally, the only pictures they'll send will be of other people)

The saddest thing though, is that the idiots that send that crap wont ever read this, because they mass PM people normally, and if they only get one response out of 100, that's enough to keep them happy, while the 99 who told them to get stuffed wind up feeling that's what most people are like, as those mass PMs tend to go to newbies.

Your last line is correct (well, second to last line) it's fun, and that's what it should be. Consensual fun between people who respect each other, with tops who look out for the bottoms.

Also, report anyone requesting cam/pics if they're under 18 for sure.