Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SissySlutSamantha

Rate this Entry

Product Review: Moon Glow UV Paint Powder (Gunge) For Messy Fans

Posted 07-17-2018 at 01:35 PM by SissySlutSamantha

This is my product review for:

Moon Glow - 80g UV Paint Powder

Whilst looking around the web for a cheaper and more readily available alternative for gunge powder online, I stumbled upon this product on amazon. In the description of the product its said:

"Will create 6-8 litres of thick neon paint or 5 litres of super thick gunge"

I immediately went down to the reviews section but was sad to see there was only 1 review, so I didn't hold out much hope. The review title happened to be "Great messy gunge" which gave me hope so I decided to take the plunge.

The Powder cost £9.99 and was Amazon Prime eligible so had no extra shipping cost and had a next day delivery option.

I ordered the powder and it arrived the next day in a discreet plain amazon box with no information of what was inside.

I removed the product from the shipping packaging and recycled the box (saving the planet and all) and then had a look at what I had ordered. The powder came in a small sealed bag with everything you needed to know on it including mixing instructions, cautions of use and all the ingredients. It also claims to be non toxic, 100% safe and cosmetically certified.

After reading over the straightforward instructions carefully I proceeded to mix it. I personally used 7 litres of water in a new 10 litre mop bucket and used a food thermometer to check the water temperature and adjust accordingly (the instructions state getting the water to 45 degrees Celsius). I slowly added the powder and mixed with a wooden paddle, after 7 or 8 minutes had gone past I had arrived at the consistency i was happy with.

To test the product I wore a bright white leotard to see if it would be stained green. I sat in the shower and proceeded to slowly pour it over my head. It was AMAZING!!! The 7 litres was enough to cover me head to toe and felt really really nice.

After playing in it for a while it was time to get clean, to clean the gunge up i diluted it with water in the shower basin and it all went straight down the plug with no problems. To clean myself i just used water and shower gel and after 5 minutes or so i was clean as a whistle. I rinsed the leotard in the shower a few times and it went back to almost its original colour, i'm sure it will look good as new once washed properly.

Scores:
Ease of use: 5/5 Easy to mix, use and clean.
Colour and texture: 5/5 Beautiful bright green and the texture I mixed it to was just thicker then Nickelodeon slime.
Value for money: 5/5 Cheaper then other gunge powders i've seen and does what it says on the tin, also available in bulk.
Fun Factor: 5/5 Incredibly fun to use and play about in.

Final score: 20/20

Final verdict
I would recommend this to any one who enjoys getting messy, super easy to use and incredibly enjoyable. I have already ordered more and plan to get even more messy next time.

Link to product:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Moon-Glow-S...dp/B013GMGDP4/
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1467 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for posting this helpful review!