Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Gender update

Posted 04-18-2020 at 10:05 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-18-2020 at 04:25 PM by CSasha

I was asked how people can avoid shutting others off who have trouble with stricly men and women seperation. It was such a nice talk.

While I usually avoid participating in threads discriminating men or women, I recently took part in this add thread. It was not only about deepthroats, my number one love fetish, but also offered something for "anyone else" than "women" and "men", plus I could add more than "men". It didn't feel perfect, but good enough....
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Women have a penis!

Posted 04-01-2018 at 09:17 AM by CSasha (I love words)

You know it's April's fool? So be careful (or just don't and play with the jokes and pranks).

BUT, this one is seriously. Yes, *rant warning on*.

I am even angry writing this, like I am angry all along the year with such topics about our sexist world. Especially since so many people around me are so nice, and non-sexist, or at least these kind of issues are no issues with them. So with most people I don't have any beef in this. A minority is making me so angry (and I...
Oracle
Old

Personal Preferences

Posted 10-23-2015 at 09:03 AM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)

I love my boyfriend. I know he loves me too. He's the perfect mixture of sweet and salty. He has money and takes care of himself, and when I'm able to visit him (we're not super long distance but far enough away that I only get to see him maybe once a week), he takes care of me too. He's not a prince charming; he doesn't shower me with compliments and gifts all the time and he's more likely to tease me than he is to be sweet to me. When we have sex, it's good. He's strong and commanding and he likes...
Old

My Sexuality

Posted 07-24-2015 at 01:28 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

Let's clear one thing up, sexuality or sexual preference is a fluid thing. It changes. It develops and grows and it's super vague most of the time.

Reminder: This is my sexuality, no one else's. These are my opinions on ME.

So, spoilers, I have no idea what you could define my sexuality as. I think I identify closest to homoflexible.

With a few exceptions (such as Dylan O'brien and Jensen Ackles), I will not have sex with a man. I am not interested in men...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Coming Out

Posted 06-09-2015 at 03:38 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-20-2015 at 01:03 AM by techiegirl

So, as I've begun to grow and mature, I realized that I was attracted to women, but I also liked boys. Guess who was trying to figure out their sexuality at fourteen! Me.

Some of you might be thinking, But techie! I thought you were a lesbian. In fact, it says so in your signature! and you would be right! I am a lesbian (or well, homoflexible) but when I was fourteen, I thought I was bisexual. It's only recently that I've realized there are so few men I'm attracted to that I classify more...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal