Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Walk of Shame!

Posted 04-01-2010 at 10:12 AM by nakedhelen
Updated 04-01-2010 at 10:14 AM by nakedhelen

smartounge asked me to do this at 8 PM. There was still some light outside, and the streets are busy, the shops still open for business.

He told me to wear a skirt that was a bit loose and barely hangs from my hips. I had the perfect fit, a tulip mini skirt a friend of mine had bought me some years ago, my waistline was a bit bigger back then (and even then, the skirt felt a bit loose!). I was to wear no panties.

I was to wear a short zip-up hoodie, so I chose my midriff hoodie. He told me to have it unzipped 3/4 of the way, and for a midriff hoodie that meant the zipper barely held it together and my 36D breasts were threatening to spill out completely. The cleavage was magnificent (thankfully, I'm a tall girl!), and I was to wear no bra.

For shoes, I got to wear a pair of simple sandals.

He told me to fill two shopping bags (I got my trusty hemp bags) with underwear and spill some toys on top. I only have two dildos (including the 16-inch dildo I bought today) and a bottle of lube, so I placed my old dildo on the top of one bag, and placed the huge new dildo inside the other bag, leaving just the tip of the PVC cock to peek out! I was to hold those bags from their bottom, at waist level.

Looking like that I took a ride down to street level with the elevator, walked around the block once (I turned many, many heads my way! I also felt that the skirt would slip down my waist, it was almost coming down off my hips as I walked back inside my building, I felt air on my butt-crack!) and rode the elevator back up to my apartment! As I went into the elevator, having climbed some steps to get there, I had to really keep my legs a bit apart because otherwise the skirt would slip off altogether!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2668 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great account of what you did

May I suggest you make a thread in the Story section where you can post all these? You'd get more exposure, more comments and it'd be easier to keep an eye out for more
    Posted 04-01-2010 at 11:51 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline