Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Rolling the Dice!

Posted 04-01-2010 at 02:28 PM by nakedhelen

deschut told me I was to wear 8 items of clothing and go to the ground floor of my apartment complex. I was to roll a die, the result telling me how many items I had to remove, then roll another die to see how many floors I had to move. Once on the next floor, I was to repeat the process, roll a die to remove clothing, roll another die to move floors, until I arrived at my own floor. My floor is the 5th, the building has 7 floors.

I wore a pair of black leather boots, a black g-string and dark red pantyhose, a black miniskirt, a red push-up bra, a white button-up shirt (which I tied up instead of buttoning it up), and a black hat.

On the ground floor I rolled a 2, so I removed my hat, took off my boots and removed the pantyhose, then put on the boots again. I then rolled a 6 so I moved up to the 7th floor.

I rolled a 4, so I removed the boots, the shirt and the skirt, leaving me in my underwear! I rolled another 4 so I moved to the 3rd floor.

I rolled a 6, so I just took off everything and was naked. Then I rolled another 6, so I moved up to the 7th floor, then down to the 5th. Close call! I was home, but(t) naked.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1590 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Cool game, I like it! : )