Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Kink/BDSM Pet Peeves

Posted 07-24-2018 at 11:45 AM by lola.fox
Updated 07-24-2018 at 12:05 PM by lola.fox

This blog was inspired by a writing prompt and is not targeting a specific person or singular experience. If you’d like to receive the site where I receive my prompts from, please let me know and I’ll pass it along!

Kink/BDSM Pet Peeves

- Being referred to as Miss, Mistress, Pet, Little Girl, Girl or the like by anyone who has not been granted permission to call me a specific title. Whether it’s to show authority of your Dominant status or show respect as a submissive -...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old

On cams, pictures, titles, and respect

Posted 07-24-2015 at 11:21 AM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)
Updated 08-08-2015 at 07:25 PM by punishmypussy

Let me preface this by saying that I've been lurking on this website for 5+ years, although I've only recently become active in any kind of regularity. Therefore you might not know me, but I know a lot of you. And a lot of what I see and experience on this website bothers me.

First of all, I don't take pictures or appear on webcams. I have a lot of personal reasons for doing so, but those shouldn't matter. What should matter is that I don't take pictures or appear on cams, and any decent...
Posted in tangents
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average.

The horrible, embarrassing, unbelievable thing that happened to me.

Posted 09-07-2013 at 08:53 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

So, I debated not writing this at all, because it seems totally not real. But then, I thought some people might actually like to read it.

Anyway, this is the story of what happened to me last night:

So, I play d/s games with people I meet from gd. Right now I have this incredible dom. I usually have tasks to do every day, and we have amazing amounts of fun! I also take and send him pictures. So, I usually take pictures on my phone, email them to my happyme email address,...
Posted in Uncategorized