Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Meteor shower tonight and I can't watch outside

Posted 08-12-2010 at 10:41 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I went outside to watch the meteor shower tonight. I had to come straight inside because they are using the mosquito killer. While I do hate mosquitoes (and they have been rampant this year), why do they need to do that tonight. I mean, this isn't a shock that it was going to happen tonight!

End rawr
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What the heck!!??!!

Posted 08-12-2010 at 09:30 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

How can I have 29 wins and 30 losses but not get promoted to the silver league yet!?! Still in bronze. Yes, this is SC2. The leagues go from lowest to highest: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond.

Come on system, promote me to silver already!!!!
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sexy

Posted 08-12-2010 at 07:58 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 08-12-2010 at 08:01 PM by lokelake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NctEHv2e1jE

and catchy/awesome music/awesome song.

Referring to the singer.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Pepe (no idea how to spell it)

Posted 08-12-2010 at 07:49 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 08-12-2010 at 07:56 PM by lokelake

It is french for grandfather.

He was really easy going.

One time, my dad had his permit, so the licensed driver would get the ticket if he got pulled over. My dad did get pulled over, so my grandfather (my dad's dad) was laughing. If my dad got a ticket, my grandfather would have just laughed.

One time, my dad waved hi to his dad, so he hit the vehicle infront of him, guess what? My grandfather was laughing.

Another time, my dad was driving...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So fucking pissed

Posted 08-12-2010 at 04:21 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So today I found out one of my family members has been talking to me behind my back for about a month now. There was a hint about this earlier and I asked them about it. They said that hadn't happened. And I believe them. So today I went on to look on my friends wall and saw the friend quoting something on my family member would have known about, twisted in some bad lie.

Now, if someone has a problem with me, fine. Say it to my face. I might not respond, but I am aware you said...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Mosque near Ground Zero sight

Posted 08-11-2010 at 06:13 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

One of the big news stories has been that a mosque is being built in New York City near the sight of where the September 11th attacks occurred. Some people have been outraged by the fact of this, mainly because of the fact that it was Islamic extremists who committed the attacks. Now maybe I am just being naive or not knowing enough of the situation, but why does it matter if they want to put a mosque there? Isn't that their right? These people are not praying for the death of the west, so shouldn't...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guess who's back :D

Posted 08-11-2010 at 10:12 AM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Haha well i'm finally back from my month long trip to greece! I also have present!!! Sadly I could not get all of your requests since Greece is in such a depression and all we didn't really leave our area, so no ruins :\ But i did get lots of other pictures of which i hope you all would enjoy. All we really did while there was swim, swim, meet my GodFather's family in Argos (a city) for a day, swim, swim, go to a few luna parks(ghetto amusement parks with no safety on them xD) and a lot of biking and...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized