Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist Recap

Posted 05-30-2019 at 07:20 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 07:23 AM by PrincessJessica

At the end of 2017, I wrote a blog detailing the things I wanted to do in the following year and was recently reminded that I should really do a follow up to see how I got along with my kinky filth-list.
  1. Feminisation - It’s fair to say I took this about as far as I could without breaking my limits per permanent body changes (shaving) or social suicide (makeup etc). I think most people probably think of me as “Jessica” on here and I definitely managed to take this further than expected with
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Kate's orgasms

Posted 05-28-2019 at 10:50 PM by herpderp42
Updated 02-19-2021 at 09:13 AM by herpderp42

Hello everybody!

This blog should keep track of the status of all orgasms of my slut Kate92 during the duration of her denial thread (found here).

29.05.: Initial denial phase
30.05.: Initial denial phase

31.05.: stolen by Emmyred (for the cost of a hated ruined orgasm!)
01.06.: stolen by Karen.
02.06.: stolen by Peachybaby
03.06.: stolen by BabyQueer
04.06.: stolen by Emmyred
05.06.: stolen by brattyslave
getDare Addict
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 1.64 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - pre-report

Posted 05-25-2019 at 04:48 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 05-31-2019 at 02:28 PM by SilverBlue

Hi there,
Just a short one for now. It's a nice sunny day, and I'm meeting up with someone for lunch+ (that's code for lunch plus funtimes).

I don't have much time to detail, it's a daytime hook-up so I'm dressed down, wearing my white converse shoes, black micro mini-skirt, and a tank top, sunglasses and I'm wearing my hair down as it's not windy at all.

He wants to be naughty, naughtier than usual. We've played before and the trust is there for some bondage play.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.25 average.

Wonderland

Posted 05-24-2019 at 10:19 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Some of you may have been wondering where I have been, others may have been cheering to see less of me, but no matter the case, I thought I would fill you in.

I have been in wonderland! Kinky wonderland that is. A few months ago, my worm and I decided to start our own websites. Mine is a place to showcase my writing: blogs, stories, and educational pieces. I have called it:

I will still be posting here, but I think I will be
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 43 votes, 2.00 average.

Why am I doing the Ultimate Slut dare?

Posted 05-19-2019 at 02:24 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-26-2021 at 05:00 AM by SilverBlue (Fixed my thoughts so it wasn't a brain vomit jumble of words)

Hello you, yes you. Thanks for reading my blogs, I do appreciate my readers and I very much hope that I have been able to meet your expectations of me as a slut.

This isn't a report, it's just an appreciation post and maybe a little peak "behind the curtains" [not a metaphor] of my slut life and why I'm doing this.

Am I a slut? Hmm, I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, I feel like, even though guys might enjoy me revealing my body, I was also getting some
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My first experience as a sub

Posted 05-18-2019 at 05:04 PM by Shy_sub

Last night was very unexpected. It was my first time being a sub. Since I haven’t been able to get it out of my head, I decided to write down the things that happened and use this chance to really process everything in my mind.

I’ve been lurking around on this site for a while. I finally made an account yesterday. I ended up PMing another user and we talked about some things I was interested in, but never had the courage to try on my own. We chatted about some things for a bit and I was...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 05-16-2019 at 01:41 PM by Tarcsowo
Updated 01-24-2024 at 04:52 PM by Tarcsowo
Tags pm dares

• Dares with an X need you to give a number, otherwise I'll pick a random one in the appropriate range. In general you can give times for how long I should do each task.
  • Willing to do reports if you ask, plus I'm feeling more comfortable about sharing photos again so feel free to ask for that too
  • You may combine any number of dares which make sense to do together, or give a series of things to do. I also
Posted in Uncategorized