Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Hello, I am Julie Allison.

I am a sissy who loves dressing up like a sexy girl and this is my blog all about me.
Old

Sissy Bucket List Update: March

Posted 03-23-2024 at 12:49 PM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

Here is my updated bucket list so far this year. I will be updating some of these tasks and adding new tasks as I progress throughout the year. As of today, these are my bucket list items for my sissy Behavior, Wardrobe, Accessories and Tasks so far for this year.

Behavior
1. Only sit down and pee as a girl.
2. Replace all of my bath supplies with female products.
3. Lotion my body with female lotion after each bath or shower.
4. Wear panties at least 3 Days...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sissy Bucket List Update: February

Posted 03-22-2024 at 04:29 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

Sorry this is so late, but here is my update for February:

Here is my updated bucket list so far this year. I will be updating some of these tasks and adding new tasks as I progress throughout the year. As of today, these are my bucket list items for my sissy Behavior, Wardrobe and Accessories for this year. I am hoping to start adding Tasks soon.
Let me know if you have any ideas for Tasks that I should add.

Behavior
1. Only sit down and pee as a girl. ...
Old

Sissy Bucket List: Update

Posted 01-26-2024 at 11:08 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

Here is my initial bucket list to start the year. I will be updating some of these tasks as I progress and of course will be adding new items to the list as well. I am going to break up the list items into groups or Behavor, Wardrobe, Accessories and Tasks. So I can track my progress through different things throughout the year.

Behavior

1. Essentials: Get essential items to begin sissification. COMPLETE
2. Only sit down and pee as a girl. STARTED
3. Wear...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sissy Bucket List: Item #1

Posted 01-26-2024 at 12:29 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

1: Essentials

The first item on my bucket list this year is the essentials. By this I mean the things that I consider essential to begin my dedication to being the best sissy I can be this year. These are the items that I want and need to transform myself into a sissy.

1. Breast Forms: As a sissy I enjoy the look and feel of having breasts and I enjoy using breast forms for this purpose.

2. Panties: It is impossible to have too many panties so my plan is...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sissy Journey: Beginnings

Posted 01-24-2024 at 08:46 PM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

I have taken my first steps as a sissy in 2024! Instead of the bucket list as I originally planned I have changed ideas and now I will be buying myself a new themed outfit each month this year as a part of my journey to becoming the best sissy I can be. The theme for January is simply Sissy. I can't wait to try on and model my new outfit and other things I am getting this month. I will post pictures to my ImageFap profile if you want to see them once I have a chance to take them.
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Sissy Bucket List

Posted 11-17-2023 at 09:31 PM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

I've gotten some good ideas for my sissy bucket list. I'm putting together a starting point that I'll post soon. I'm always open to more ideas though so lmk if you have any.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sissy Again, Sissy Forever

Posted 10-28-2023 at 06:45 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

I'm so excited to be restarting my journey and can't wait to share updates when I can. I want to start a bucket list of sissy things to do again. It feels so good and natural to be a sissy girl again though. Trying on a bra and panties again just felt so perfect and natural. I really need to start buying myself things again and refill my wardrobe with cute and sexy things to wear. I can't wait!
Posted in Uncategorized