Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Am I a femboy?

Posted 07-03-2019 at 04:23 AM by CSasha

In a past blog entry I concluded that I am not a sissy.

Since I am not passing as a girl or woman, I am not a trap either (though I have been asked several times about my gender, and passed as a girl once (with my head bend down into my purse, my long hairs covering me).

Though I hate labels, especially others trying to put me in one, I came across the question if I am a femboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban dictionary
A femboy is a person, typically under the age of 30 years, who is biologically male. However, this person will often present himself in a very feminine manner. This behavior may be exhibited part of the time, or all of the time.

Femboys are not to be confused with ladyboys, who are a type of Asian male to female transsexual.

Femboys are also different from cross-dressers. Despite being feminine, femboys do not necessarily wear clothing designed for females, but this is very common.

The fact that one is a femboy says nothing about one's sexuality. Femboys may be straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, or of any other sexuality.

It is also not necessarily indicative of one's gender identity. A femboy may still identify as male, or he may wish to be identified as female. However, it is common for femboys to be bigender.
I am clearly over the age of 30. Nonetheless, I am still not comfortable with crossdressing in public. I think it has to do with my lack of passing. Currently, I feel especially unsexy due to my current butt hair. I didn't go to a waxing session in a while, and even with, it only takes two or three weeks, until I am uncomfortable with it again. But that's only halftime until I can go to the next waxing session.
I am not so fond with my artifical breasts to wear. Nice that I can put them off any time, but they need a bra to support, despite the glue layer are still feeling lose. Groping them and having them on feels nice, as long as I am not in a doggy style position or roll around in my sleep.

I am comfortable with being regarded as gay by my colleagues at work, and even dip into joking around with their uneasiness with the topic or minority. Guess how easy you can stop sexist jokes among men as soon as you bring in homosexual inuendos.

Since months I wear female jeans only, around half of my t-shirts are female, I have worn a female coat or jacket before summer came, I am wearing female panties and thongs only now, and often I wear female socks. I am comfortable with all that in public.
It's different with skirts and dresses. I may not even like dresses for now. Skirts is a nice thing mainly because of their relation to sex, being accessable, teasing with the butt etc.

One aspect I may ask myself if I am a femboy is looking for sex dates. It's already difficult as a crossdresser or sissy. There are plenty of men interested. To me it seems either because those are more available to them, or even filthier and more open minded regarded serving fetishes or just being a sex toy for them, or because they like women-like partners with a cock. Personally, I don't like my cock regarded in a play with a man at all. Maybe some day a partner changes that, or it changes by itself. But for now, I want to be fucked in both holes, and that's it.
But, though they may be plenty, it's a minority.

So where do I look for sex dates, and which selections do I need to make, as a femboy or something similar? Gay sites? I have no clue. I encounter plenty of sex date sites where plenty of minorities are not taken into account.

Well, just my thoughts for now. There'll always be a solution.
Views 1762 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    When I think of the term 'femboy' I personally picture someone not far off from a trap. You could just be androgynous, labels like these can be so confining in defining how we actually feel.

For the butt hair- beauty is pain unfortunately If you want to stay consistently pleased with your appearance it takes constant effort. I think this is true for most everyone.

I'm a transgender male, I have a little prosthetic I've bought recently and I can sympathize with your feelings about your breast prosthetics, it feels nice to have there but simply lacking a good attachment to my body breaks the illusion.

For sex dates and exploring your sexuality further in person, honestly best thing I can recommend is the app grindr, they are fairly accepting of all types there depending where you live. Just use your noggin and don't go looking for love in the wrong places
  2. Old Comment
    Many thanks. I'll try grindr.
  3. Old Comment
    Regardless of labels, you are a very interesting individual.
    But you haven't really answered your own question: do you consider yourself a femboy or not?

Not that it matters of course, I'm just wondering.
  4. Old Comment
    Many thanks, Jaro. No I haven't. Still thinking.