Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Happy's Adventures

Just a rainbow with some kink.
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Anniversary Weekend Session Part 2

Posted 07-05-2014 at 12:44 AM by Happy Me

Continued...

Next he told me to bend over on my hands and knees and spank my ass with the cane 50 more times. Getting from my back to my knees without closing my legs at all was super awkward (I got off the cam for a little bit of that), and I accidentally jostled the pegs when I was about halfway up, and OUCH. Then, I got on my hands and knees again, legs spread, pegs and butt towards the camera, and did the spanks. At this point I had a pretty good pain high going and I am pretty sure I just did all 50 in a row with a tiny break after about 30 on the left cheek. I did fall down on my face again at the end, just really not wanting to move any extra because of the pegs. I did eventually get up my guts again, and keeping my legs spread just kind of flopped down on my back, head and boobs in the cam again.

Then he told me to take off all of the clothespins, except the one on my clit! I told him I really wanted to get that one off, and he said, “I know, you can’t though.” Gah. *melts* Then he told me to do “fast strokes” with the dildo. This is how he tells me to fuck myself with the dildo, as fast as I can, turned on high, all the way in and all the way out. It felt like I was doing this for an eternity, way past when I was at an edge, it took all of my will power to keep it below an edge, and I started whimpering and whining quite a lot. My body started to try to move away from the dildo at some point, and eventually he told me to edge. That edge was so terrible, I wanted to cum so so so bad, I have been in various stages of denial since about December, and the few orgasms I get are not nearly enough to satiate my hunger.

Then he told me to do “slow strokes” (all the way in and out, very very slow), for a while. After a while he told me to count to 10 while doing fast strokes and then go slow again after that. This is the ultimate torture, the fast strokes got me almost to an edge, counting out loud is so hard when I can barely breath from holding back an orgasm, and then the slow strokes afterward are so so so intense! He had me do that twice and then again to the fast strokes until I was almost crying from desperation, and then get told me to edge again. I feel like at this point I was just whimpering from being so horny.

Then he told me to remove the peg from my clit and get the bullet on, on low. Putting the bullet on my tender clit was so painful! Eventually it kind of adjusted to the pain, and he told me to put it on high. It was only a few seconds before I was holding an orgasm back with all of my willpower, squirming on the bed, whimpering, moaning and whining, staring at the screen for any sign of him telling me I could stop or edge or cum. It felt like forever before he finally gave me the order, “edge.” I felt like crying at this point, I was so crazy horny, and I really hate clit edges, I really let it get as far as I could to the edge without cumming before I finally pulled off the bullet, with a full body disappointment that I am certain came out of my mouth in a loud moan.

I started begging for an orgasm, telling him how badly I wanted to cum, I think it was probably pretty whiney at this point, because I was really feeling desperate. Without a hint of anything he ordered me to put the bullet back on my clit on high. It felt like forever, but I think it was only about a minute later, (a minute that I spent saying, “Please, please please let me cum?”) when the magic words appeared on the screen, “You can cum sexy.” I smiled a huge smile, thanked him, and said, “Holy shit.” as I felt a very powerful orgasm coming that started with those amazing tingles in my extremities. The orgasm was amazing, but I was so far from satisfied, when he said, “You are done now sexy.”

The best part comes after this, the entire reason that I can do all of this for my amazing wonderful dommy, all of the words of encouragement, love, gratitude, pride, that bolster me up while I am recovering. But they feel too personal to post here.

I hope you all enjoyed the read.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8904 Comments 18
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 18

Comments

1. Old Comment
    There's no way I can do justice to your awesome report with a mere comment here. But I'll try!
    I think it's amazing how far along the two of you have come. An intense session like this one requires a lot of trust and you really have to know each other to make it work. It shows that you've been together for such a long time!
    Des seems to know exactly how far you can push yourself, maybe even better than you do yourself. And he also seems to know what you need better than you do. He's an amazing Dom!
    And you did such a great job doing all those hard things for him. I love how he says that you'll do it for him and that it really helps you do it. Like those clamps, they've almost traumatized you, but you put them on (and take them off, thankfully) if he says so. Bravo!
  2. Old Comment
    This was amazing to read!!! I can only hope that one day I will share this level of trust with NKat68!
  3. Old Comment
    Wow! I loved reading that. You two are so great together. I'm so happy for you Miss!
  4. Old Comment
    This is so amazing! The trust you two have in eachother is something to be very very proud of.
  5. Old Comment
    This is so awesome to read! And you two sound perfect for each other.
  6. Old Comment
    It was really scary to post this up, I really have never shared details like this about Des and I. I really appreciate all of the kind responses!!
    @Drwarschauu: He really does know better than me how far he can push me. I don't even know how to explain how that feels, but it is an incredible feeling to really be able to give in to him like that. I really do believe that what Deschut and I have is something really amazing. It blows my mind every day!
    @Nzrunner: I hope that for you too!!
    @Subbiebrookie: I realized a month or so ago that we should probably be proud of this thing we have, and we talked about it. It is hard to stay proud of it when it has seemed so effortless though. It feels more like something that happened to us, rather than something I had a part in creating: like the whole thing was engineered by luck and compatibility!
    @colosubguy and kittenlyss: Thank you so much!!!!
  7. Old Comment
    I understand that feeling well. Obviously your relationship is stronger than mine because of time BUT I know the feeling of having a Dom who knows how far I can be pushed. Even today he knew what I needed before I did. We both are so lucky to have such amazing Doms who care so much for us. It helps us to not have to WORK to make the relationship awesome just how well we fit together makes the relationship something to be proud of. (I have no idea if that made any sense...I'm a bit out of it today so if it didn't I apologize.)
  8. Old Comment
    It made perfect sense! And it really does make me feel like we must be the luckiest subbies that ever existed!!! There is no describing the feeling that you can totally trust someone like that, totally give in to their whims.
  9. Old Comment
    This was so incredible to read (in case everyone else hasn't already said this enough times ).

Your guys' relationship is so amazing to hear about. The trust and dedication and care is what a good D/s relationship is all about and I am so happy to see people who have found that!

The feeling of being able to open yourself up and trust someone completely, even more than you trust yourself, is so freeing and is one of the best parts about being a sub to such a wonderful Dom. I hope in a year I am writing a blog like this about me and Top Hat (:

Love you and your blog posts so much!
  10. Old Comment
    **Mandi**!!! I hope the same for you too! It really is so freeing and an amazing part of being a sub.

Also, an update: OMG my entire body hurts! My boobs, pussy, butt, clit... I had a very hard sleeping task last night too, that didn't make anything any better...

Spoiler:
    I like it.

11. Old Comment
    I loved your session sounds like lots of fun. That is a lot of pain to take in 1 session, but I know how proud you are of the marks from them. Hope to see a 2 year report this time next year!
  12. Old Comment
    Shadowice! I am so happy you enjoyed it, and you are one of a few who know how proud I get, unfortunately by now I have toughened up too much and rarely ever get marks.
  13. Old Comment
    I take it back! I have bruises on my butt right now!
  14. Old Comment
    Ahhh so happy that you are so happy with your marks!

I get proud of mine too. It's a wonderful feeling.
  15. Old Comment
    If does make me giddy happy!!! they are just little bruises, but pretty nonetheless!
  16. Old Comment
    Yay! Bruises!
  17. Old Comment
    Amazing, wonderful, Brilliant.... loved the Efforts Happyou
  18. Old Comment
    thank you Owneed!!! That was so sweet!!