Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Could I have done more? - Task 7, 8 and 9.

Posted 01-10-2021 at 12:44 PM by RainbowSky

Sir had a small task for me over night last night and into today which I have to say was pretty bad as it involved disrupting my sleep.

Task 7
Equipment required
  • Ankle Cuffs
  • Wrist cuffs
  • Collar

The Task
To sleep naked overnight with ankles and wrists cuffed and collar on. I will set an alarm for 3am, get up, go to the bathroom and read the list of 41 humiliating words on my body out loud before returning to bed.

The report
I never sleep naked. I hate it. I feel all awkward and exposed and uncomfortable. I went to my room at about 10pm and attached my collar, and cuffs and read for a bit. The alarm was set and I was about to go to sleep when I realised I needed to pee and had to shuffle my way down to the bathroom all cuffed which was a challenge I itself. I finally went to sleep about 11. At 3am the alarm sounded, piercing through my lovely sleep. Well, I say lovely it had been slightly disturbed by the tugging of the ankle cuffs when I was tossing and turning. I swung my legs out of bed, hobbled down the corridor, my body protesting in tiredness and coldness. I opened my bathroom door and the light automatically turned on blinding me. I shuffled forwards so I was staring at my cuffed body and began reading the words off my body. I didn't stumble over any of them but because my throat was dry my voice cracked and even stopped several times and every time it did so I had to begin reading the list from the beginning again. I leant over the sink in the end and had to try to drink some water to wet my throat. After this I found it much easier to complete and was able to slowly shuffle back to bed. It didn't take too long to fall back asleep but it was much lighter and I was often woken temporarily from the cuffs.

Thoughts/Feelings
It made me slightly grumpy through disturbed sleep, and I felt uncomfortable sleeping naked but overall it didn't really disturb my day or cause any issues for me.

Task 8
Equipment required
  • Latex panties
  • Vibe

The Task
Strip from the waist down, put the latex panties on with the vibe in the crotch on medium. The aim is to practise playing with your juices by putting a small amount on your lips, tongue and finger. This will help to decide if it needs to be a limit.

The report
Being asexual I am really uncomfortable with certain things. Sir had begun to push my limit of licking my own juice, not that I knew at the time when he asked me to put the panties on with the vibe in and sit on the floor and continue working. I found it really difficult to concentrate, my clit was begging for attention. I told Sir this and he told me to give my clit the attention it needs with the vibe and to edge once, before returning to work. So I played with the vibe through the latex moving it to target it at my clit until my arousal built and I had edged. I continued working immediately afterwards. Whilst I was working Sir had me dip my finger in my juices and the put the juice on my lips, then my tongue. I hated this. It made me feel disgusting and beginning to get uncomfortable. He then asked me to put more on my finger and lick it off. This is the point where my body was too repulsed and refused to cooperate. After talking it through with Sir, I made the decision that this needs to remain a limit.

Task 9
Equipment required
  • Ball gag
  • Latex panties
  • Latex bodysuit
  • Rope (and lots of it)
  • Wrist cuffs
  • Ankle Cuffs
  • A flexible neck/back/spine

The Task
While in a hogtie attached to hair, edge in every room of my flat.

The Report
I stripped naked and folded my clothes neatly to the side. I had to follow a tutorial to tie the rope securely to my hair so that if it got pulled it wouldn't undo. I had to repeat this twice as the first time I got very confused. The second time I used an additional hair band to support the initial tying of the hair which worked so much better and enabled me to get the knot completed. Sir then asked me to get into my latex panties with the vibe inside them and then the latex bodysuit over the top. He then asked me to lay on my stomach, lift my legs towards my bum and measure how much rope was needed to pull my head back and tie to my ankles. With this marked I then had to hitch my ankle and wrist cuffs to this point (not wearing them at this point). With this completed Sir explained my task to me - that I was to edge in every room while in the hogtie position. This sounded difficult to me but I didn't realise quite how hard it was going to be. I added rope above and below the knees to make it harder. I turned the vibe on high as instructed, gagged myself with the ball gag, laid down on my stomach, put my phone in the ass of the latex bodysuit, tilted my head back and began to get attaching starting with my ankle cuffs which caused me to really bend my neck and then my wrist cuffs. It was painful as it was tugging on my hair but also a right struggle to reach, attach and do my wrists without seeing. Eventually though it was done. My body was slightly arched and I was in a hogtie. I felt incredibly embarrassed at being trussed up like a pig. I began to grind my cunt into the vibe on the ground, which was extremely painful due to the hardness of the vibe but couldn't get myself to edge. I then decided to try humping the ground, moving my hips up and down which felt ridiculously humiliating that I was so desperate for attention that I would hump the ground and still it wasn't working! Then I tried something I was not expecting to work - I used my cuffed hands to grab the rope and pulled upwards away from my back, pulling it tighter and getting rid of any slack - this pulled my legs closer to my head and my head further back. I finally had good connection with the ground, the vibe and my cunt. I began rocking side to side like a baby to get enough stimulation and managed to edge. Finally - now to move to the next room.

I relaxed for a few seconds before considering my next move, the vibe was no longer causing me frustration from no release. I tried to shimmer forwards. No movement - I wasn't going anywhere. I wriggled again trying to use my knees to push myself forwards but again no movement. I tried placing my shoulders on the floor and using my shoulders to inch my way forward. I moved probably half a cm. Then I tried tipping my head forwards so my chin was on the floor which pulled my hair a lot and was extremely painful which meant I had to curve my back much more to get my legs closer. Sticking my chin forwards, then shoulders I tried to move forwards and gained a tiny amount. I realised getting around my house was going to be near impossible like this, it would take me hours that we didn't have. I couldn't move on carpet and the moment I was on the wooden floors the latex would stick and I'd never get anywhere. So I cheated!

I removed my hands from the cuffs. I tilted my head back, pushed my chest of the floor and then used my hands to drag my stomach and knees forwards bit by bit over the carpet and into the hallway. I was delighted to be moving, but I knew Sir was not going to be as thrilled. When we got to the laminate wooden flooring movement became even harder as my latex stuck to the floor reducing movement. I collapsed with exhaustion after about 7 pulls forward, my nipples and breasts hitting the icy floor and freezing. I shivered but tried to regain my breath and strength fully aware of the drool leaking out of the corner of my mouth towards the floor. I hoped that maybe it would make it easier to cross the floor but as it was sticky it definitely did not. I eventually made it just inside the second bedroom door but was exhausted. The vibe had gone from stimulating to just annoying in the background and I still had to edge. I took a deep a breath as I could through the gag, put my hands back in the cuffs, and pulled the slack again. I rocked side to side like before but this time it wasn't working. I then began humping the air and finally the vibe began to stimulate me and get me to an edge. I removed the cuffs again and wiggled my way backwards out the room into the hallway again. The distance to the living room was less than a metre but my arms were exhausted so after every pull forwards I slumped with my breasts pushed into the icy floor. Again I finally made it through the doorway so put my cuffs back on, pulled the slack and began to rock. This was painful. The living room is wooden flooring unlike the bedroom and the hardness of the floor pushing the vibe into my clit and cunt was agony and now I was massively overstimulated so the vibe was actually hindering my progress. It took me ages of rocking and humping the floor to get to a point where I was even remotely near the edge. I realised at this point I still had the bathroom to do but the door was closed and I knew there was no way I could reach the handle so I wiggled there anyway, knowing I was going to fail and face a consequence, reached up towards the handle and couldn't get it so I just edged in the corridor outside the bathroom. I then removed the cuffs and shuffled myself backwards to my bedroom. I was relieved to make it but I still had to edge again. I put the cuffs back on and pulled back for the last time, rocking and humping as if my life depended on it. After a long while I was able to edge again. Relief flooded me and I pulled the cuffs off, undid my ankle and removed all the rope. I then knelt on the floor to write my report to Sir.

The Consequence
Sir told me to remove the vibe from latex as I was so overstimulated which I was exceptionally grateful for. He then began to explain that he knew the task was going to be difficult and went on to explain that that was why he wanted me in the latex to add to this difficulty. He explained he was happy with my description as he could see how determined I had been to please him and he could imagine me bound and humping to get to the edge. He said he was extremely proud of my effort but I was to remain kneeling, waiting and only replying to him

We went on to talk about how it was the first task I hadn't actually really completed either fully or correctly. We spoke about my feelings - which were a swirl of emotions ranging from sad for not completing it, anger for letting it defeat me and of course incredibly guilty for letting Sir down after he had spent the time to come up with it and believed I could do it.

We then moved onto the bit which I knew was coming but was dreading. The discussion on the consequences. Sir asked me what happens to bad girls who don't complete tasks properly, to which I responded that they received a consequence. He had me go on to explain why I was to receive a consequence (for failing to complete the task, letting down Sir, and needing to repent for the mistakes I had made). He then asked me if I completed it properly. I knew I had not and responded as such. He then asked me some more detailed questions about the actual rule-break.

Sir: Can you tell me how hard did you try to move around the house before you removed the cuffs?
Me: I must have spent at least 5 minutes trying to wiggle without my hands
Sir: So you would say you struggled a lot? Exhausted all your options?
Me: I would say I struggled a lot - yes. I believe I exhausted all my options, but there may have been another way that I could not think of.

Sir decided to leave me with that thought and sent me to clean up, and get dressed in some nice comfy clothes which I did. Whilst cleaning up though I had some ideas of things I hadn't tried. Sir made me explain these to him - I won't say what I said because Sir is going to make me re-run it in future.

He explained that the whole thing had sort of been a test, starting from the beginning of the trial week to see how much he could push me, how I handle different situations, and seeing how I handle the threat of punishment and to see if I would do anything to avoid a punishment (which I would) but also that I would be accepting of any if it was fair. He decided that my consequence had already been served - through my acceptance, and my determination to do better for Sir. It was quite a nice end to it - although I know if I mess up again, I won't be getting off quite so lightly

Feelings/Thoughts
I still feel incredibly guilty for not completing it properly - hopefully redoing it will allow this guilt to ease slightly. It was challenging as well. I enjoyed the position/bondage, but the overstimulation and movement were a right pain.
Posted in A new beginning
Views 843 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Impressive job by your master. It is fun to have a cuntasauraus on the page. All of these were quite funny to read. And to think of how you look doing them and putting those words on your naked flesh, begging, drooling....hahahaha. Pussyflap...hahahaha
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Comment
    Impressive job by your master. It is fun to have a cuntasauraus on the page. All of these were quite funny to read. And to think of how you look doing them and putting those words on your naked flesh, begging, drooling....hahahaha. Pussyflap...hahahaha
    Thank you for your comment. I agree that Sir has done a great job with the tasks so far.