Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > zeketheorc

Rate this Entry

Gaming

Posted 01-13-2008 at 10:05 AM by zeketheorc
Updated 01-13-2008 at 03:13 PM by zeketheorc

So I have mainly been playing a lot of games recently. I have been switching from katamari damacy, assassin's creed, guitar hero 3, final fantasy x part 2(which I just bought for 10 bucks), Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Mario galaxy and Twilight Princess.
I dont know how many people know of katamari Damacy, but it a uniquely intriguing game. I do have to be in a specific mood for it and havent played it for about two months. Essentially you roll around picking things up. You have to start with the small stuff till you get a certain size before you can get bigger stuff. The goal is varied on each level, but you have to get as big as the goal requests.
Assassin's Creed is just an amazing game! I dont know how else to describe it really. It is a must have for people that like such games as Prince of Persia and Ninja Gaiden.
Speaking of Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Sigma is very fun. I have not gotten very far in it yet, so I have not found the differences between Sigma and the regular ninja gaiden game.
Guitar Hero 3 has taken the most of my gaming time. This is the first guitar hero game ive owned and I LOVE it! I have 5 stars on all the beginning songs except for raining blood I believe. Medium I have about 80& on five stars and on hard I am currently trying to beat slash.
Final fantasy x part 2 I mainly got to complete my final fantasy collection since it was only 10 bucks. Currently I am level 13 and have the warrior fully completed for Paine, Rikku and Yuna. I am at the part where I just got the black mage dress sphere. Yes I know I am very early in the game, but I want to get 100% on everything like all my other games, especially since I doubt I will ever play this game again.
Mario Galaxy is another great game! It is fun for all ages! Some might consider it too easy, like I did. The thing is this changes as you get further into it. The levels themselves dont get too difficult, but there are some frustrating parts. The most difficult levels for me were the ones were you had to stand on the ball and roll it wherever you needed to go. Currently I am still playing as Mario on the last level before I get to the final boss. The only reason I stopped playing this is mainly due to guitar hero 3 and now final fantasy x part 2.
Twilight Princess is an interesting game. The last zelda game I played was ocarina of time, which is my favorite zelda game to date. That being said, I am dissappointed in this zelda game so far. I am currently in my wolf form and have not beaten the game yet.

Has anyone else played these? if so what do they think?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4022 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Twilight Princess is a great game with a great storyline. Keep going!
  2. Old Comment
    I played Twilight Princess, but I got bored. I am still plaing Galaxy. I am stcuk on the stupid ghost race, where you have to beat a ghost in a race to get the star.