Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > OnlineHumiliateSlve

Rate this Entry

This is How Stupid I Am

Posted 05-15-2016 at 07:33 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

I am so stupid and my master is having me write a blog post about how stupid I am. I am such a dumb bitch because of all the things I do. I am stupid because I enjoy listening to Rebecca Black radio in the car with my windows down. I am also stupid because I poop on the floor sometimes and move it into the toilet using my hands or mouth. Im stupid because I pee my pants like a dumb bitch. Only dumb bitches pee their pants. Another reason why I am stupid is because I poop my pants often. One of the most humiliating things Ive done that makes me stupid is pooping my pants and then twerking in the pooped pants. I am such a dumb bitch because of the music i listen to. Finally, one last reason that Im stupid is because I slap myself in the face often. In conclusion, I am such a stupid dumb bitch, perhaps the most stupid and dumb bitch.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2682 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Also you are a stupid cunt becose you are a NickiMinaj Lover thst is a new lv, but dont worry we all love stupid cunts who know their place, one thing a pathetic dog like you must do is take a dump late in the park behind the bushes but with a slash naked and in fours im sure a shit lover like you will like the idea.