Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > OnlineHumiliateSlve

Rate this Entry

Last Two Tasks For My Master

Posted 11-15-2021 at 01:21 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hey all it’s been a while since I posted to my blog so my master is having me post and explain a couple of the tasks I’ve done recently!

A few days ago, I had a little bit of time free so I was a squishy pants for my master. I put on panties and sweatpants and in the back I put a few scoops of peanut butter and a few scoops of jelly. It felt extremely sticky and messy! Then in the front I put shaving cream and whipped cream in my pants. Making my pants squishy from the front and back. Finally, he had me wedgie myself in the front and the back mashing the sticky mess in the back all up my ass and having the whipped and shaving cream mess in the front overflow over my sweatpants. The entire thing made me feel so dumb, mindless, and foolish!

Finally, today he had me do another nasty task. Today I got on my knees and sniffed my sister’s sneakers. While kneeling with my face in her sneakers he had me push out a poop into my pants at the same time. It’s so mortifying to recount and even share for all to read but once I was done shitting my pants while sniffing her sneakers I then wedgied my full panties and waddled to the bathroom to clean up. Once in the bathroom he had me shower with my clothes on which just made it spread and get all over my pants as well as make me feel like an even more utterly brainless dumb, and controlled bitch than I already felt like I was!

Thank you all for reading, It’s very embarrassing for me to share!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1009 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments