Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Play time in the yard

Posted 06-18-2019 at 11:24 AM by CSasha
Updated 06-18-2019 at 12:14 PM by CSasha

I love my Mistress, and she knows I do. I have never been more thankful than now for the privacy fence I had to install last year. Why you may ask?

She has me bound face down in the yard, my wrist and ankles bound to stakes having me spread eagle in the hot sun.
"Well, my pet. I think I'm going to mark you in a way I don't think I ever have before.", she says as I watch her walk up to me in her small bikini. "See pet, I'm going to take these letters and write my name across your ass showing that you are mine and mine alone." She starts teasing me with her toes as she spoke. "Then I'm going to spread the suntan lotion across your body."

"Once I have you good and lotioned up I'm going to remove your lettering and let that skin burn in the sun. You will be marked for the rest of the summer like this." She laughs.
"But first, I think I better take this ass for a ride. I got a boner for you."
There was no warm up. She just slides in all the way home balls deep, my muffled grunts in the gag showing no hesitation as she starts pounding at me mercilessly. "Oh God, my pet has the best cock sleeve for me to fuck whenever I want." She moans out her cock pulsating with need. "Pet, I'm going to cum already. I hope you're ready for your daily shot." She moans as she slams into me so hard I scream as her solid cock erupts in me filling me with cum.
Panting, she leans, biting at the nape of my neck. "Hmmm, mine.", she says as she slides out before plugging me with the large plug. She then proceeds to put the lettering on me. "Property of Mistress Cass. Yes, I think that will do nicely." She moans before taking the cold lotion and heavily covering me. "There, that's better." She gently removes the lettering.
Blindfolded and left in the sun I quickly realize she didn't just plug me, she also used the remote vibrator plug. As I feel it come alive I swell inside my chastity cage.

I don't know how long I lay there but I know the temperature was dropping. I am so on edge needing to cum. I feel her hands gently remove my binding as she gently lifts me, cooing the whole way as she carries me gently back into the house. My body is sore from the day.
"Such a good pet. I care for you so much and you make me very happy.", she says as she caresses my bunt rear with some gel to help with the pain. "Maybe tomorrow I will let you out of your cage for a little while."

Written by Junior
Posted in Stories
Views 1493 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good pet