Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Gin's Spanking Dare & My Promise

Posted 08-18-2012 at 05:07 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-18-2012 at 06:18 AM by Rose_Angel

This is the amazing spanking dare Gin was ‘sadistic’ enough to create for me, as mentioned in my last blog regarding my 300th dare. If you haven’t read it yet, and want to know a funny story on how this dare came into existence, I’d suggest you go take a look! Without further ado, here is Gin’s dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin

As soon as you told me: 'feel free to be sadistic', I asked myself, how could I, if I wanted to be sure to remain within reasonable limits. And 'reasonable', obviously, may hugely vary from person to person. (For one girl, 50 spanks delivered on her own ass could be unbearable. For another, it could just be... an appetizer!) And limits may even vary for the same person, depending on many factors

As always, If you don't know something, just ask for it!!! So, I won't decide any number. YOU will...
Here it is your algorithm (a little homage to your mathematic skills!) for a perfect spanking session. Perfect because it will be harsh, but within your limits. And because of another reason, that I will write below. For instance, just read it:

1. Edge once.

2. Ask yourself: 'Am I aroused about the idea of spanking my ass, clit and nipples?'
If the answer is 'yes', then go to point 3.
If the answer is 'no', then skip to point 5.
3. Spank your ass 20x, your clit 10x, each nipple 10x. They must be hard swats.
4. Edge once. Then go back to point 2.

5. Ask yourself: 'Am I willing to spank myself, even if not aroused about it, just for the pleasure of a stranger on the internet (in this case, Gin!)?'
If the answer is 'yes', then go to point 6.
If the answer is 'no', then skip to point 8.
6. Spank your 10x, your clit 5x, each nipple 5x. They must be hard swats.
7. Edge once. Then go back to point 5.

8. Your session is finished. You may take care of your sore parts: they sure deserve it...

You see? As I may be pleased about all the swats you decide to give yourself, this algorithm will help to discriminate the swats administered for your own pleasure (those determined by cycling through points 2-4) and the swats administered only to please me (those determined by cycling through points 5-7). Only the latter will show how much of a willing submissive you are. Isn't it - under a certain perspective - perfectly sadistic?

Also, you sure noticed that I don't ask you nothing. I will only count on the fact that you will - as always - answer honestly.

Have.. erm... fun!

Gin
Now isn’t that just brilliant?! When I showed Frosty this dare, she quickly replied back to me saying “OMG Gin’s dare is beautiful!” Now, don’t you all agree? I suggested to him that he should post this dare for all of getDare. I was truly in awe of the dare. As for how I performed on it… Gin will be the judge of that!

Just as a note, considering other things are noisy, and I live at home, I used a plastic hanger for this dare with spanking, which Gin knew I would in advanced.

The Report

First of all, Sir, thank you again for the surprise dare you sent me. I was simply going to let you choose a number. Instead, you created me a very sadistic algorithm.

I had been a very ‘busy girl’ all throughout the day leading up to doing your dare, Sir. I did Dravot’s 300th edge dare in the morning, and in the afternoon, I was on a Skype call with my Master. Without going into much detail, he had me edge a total of 11 times, fail 6 times, and I was awarded throughout with two orgasms.

I must admit that while I was in fact very excited to do your dare, Sir, I was pushing my limit for how active I could be in a day. However, seeing as that was my “free day” in regards to the competition Frosty and I are in, I really wanted to complete your dare then, as I did not know when I’d be able to complete it otherwise.

So, in beginning your dare, I edged while fucking my pussy with my neon toy, Sir. I must say, ever since I did your first dare, I edge like that a lot! I was in fact aroused to spank myself after edging, so I gave myself a round of spanks, 20 hard to the ass, 10 hard to the clit, and 10 to the clit. I must honestly say that I just can’t bring myself to spank myself hard on the clit. I did medium spanks on the clit throughout the dare. Perhaps as I continue abusing it more in the future, I will be able to increase the strength. For now, I did my best, Sir. I did two more rounds of this, but by the last edge of the round, my pussy was hurting me whenever I had the toy inserted. With that, I soon became un-aroused.

So I used my bullet for the rest of the dare. In total, I did 4 full cycles for you, Sir. I must say, I was thankful that it took me a long time to edge between once I was not aroused, for the relief I was given. After the four cycles, I knew I was reaching my limit. I did want to please you, Sir. I wanted to at least match the number of times I spanked myself for my own pleasure. But on the 5th cycle, I spent a lot of time. It was extremely difficult to get myself to spank my nipples hard, just for your pleasure. I don’t know how many extra hits I gave, but I gave a lot until I was able to spank them for 5 times hard. Similar to my difficulties on my nipples, I just couldn’t bring myself to spank my ass hard either. I gave myself 10 medium strength hits on my ass, although they hurt much more than when I started. I did not finish the round by edging. I simply could not take anymore.

In total, I gave myself 60 hard spanks on my ass, 30 hard on each tit, and 30 medium on my clit for my own arousal and pleasure. For you Sir, I gave myself 40 hard and 10 medium spanks on my ass, 25 hard and several more that weren’t “hard enough” on each nipple, and 25 medium spanks to my clit.

I will keep this dare, Sir, and I intend on performing it again, when I am more aroused, and when my pussy is not as used for the day. I believe I could have administered several more spanks given different circumstances.

Thank you again, Sir, for this very beautiful, and indeed, very sadistic dare. I hope in the future, I will be able to please you more by honestly giving myself more spanks for your pleasure, than for my own.

~Rose

This dare was truly sadistic, especially with Gin's challenging statment in saying only the 2nd cycle helps determine how much of a willing submissive I truly was. I pride myself on being willing, granted it is something I believe I can accomplish. So for that to be challenged (not that Gin was questioning how willing I was!), is why I wanted so badly to reach at least the same number of strokes. Yes, I wanted to please him for the report first and foremost, but I really wanted to continuing looking like a good "willing submissive" to everyone on gD.

Well, even if the number of spanks was low, at least in my opinion, Gin was very pleased with my report, and his response is below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin
Rose,
thank you so much for the report.

I am delighted - and I hope this word delivers all the sense of pleasure, gratification and tingle that I enjoy - about what you did, and - much more - about your attempt to at least match the swats you inflicted for my own pleasure to those that you gave for yours. And I am sure that - as you said, given different circumstances - you could do it.
So, I am very pleased that you are planning to do my dare again. I was actually thinking about asking it, but you came up first with that. And that shows me, one more time, how much you are committed in your submissiveness.

I also appreciate your honesty about your difficulties in giving yourself hard swats on your clit and - by the end - on your nipples and ass too. Anyway, 'hard' was intended as a relative measure (= as hard as you can). So, no problem with that. Even if, let me remind you your own words:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
Perhaps as I continue abusing it more in the future, I will be able to increase the strength.
That's a good point...

Thanks again, and good luck for your second session!!!

Gin
So, that is Gin's spanking dare, and the results from the first time I did it! Unless I receive comments from people on my blog saying they want to see future reports when I do this dare again, I intend on just having the report shared between Gin and me, and two others with Gin's kind permission.

One last thing I personally want to address/promise, that is loosely related to this dare:

I have a strong policy to be honest and true to myself, as well as to everyone on gD. Thus far, I have not failed any dares that I've received. Should I ever 'fail' a dare, I still intend on putting it up here to share with everyone. While I do want you all to see that I am a good willing submissive, as stated above, I am a human first and foremost, and am bound to make mistakes. I should hope I don't fail any dares of course, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

This promise of mine spins out of a lecture I gave someone recently, and honestly, before I gave it, I'm not sure if I would have posted a failed dare, unless it were one of my 100th edge dares, as those were already mentioned. So, I have learned from my own lecture! How awesome is that?!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2855 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great job on accomplishing this Rose,

Gin, seriously...absolutely brilliant arrangement, very clever.
    I may use the method behind it in the future, its brilliantly simple.
    Updated 08-18-2012 at 08:09 AM by Rose_Angel (shortened my username)
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you again, Rose, for your effort in performing the dare. I repeat here - as a public acknowledgement - what I PMed you before: I'm very proud of you!

And, Dravot: really, really thanks!!! I'm honoured for your praise and I will be much more if you will use the idea behind the dare. I am actually curious to see if it can be adapted to other types of dares/tasks beside of spankings, and if it can be improved in any way.
    (Anyway, part of the idea is to be credited to Rose, as if she asked not to 'feel free to be sadistic' I don't think I had never come out with this...)
    Updated 08-18-2012 at 06:59 AM by gin
  3. Old Comment
    It most certainly can be used for other things, keep an eye on frosty and roses sub competition, itll be making an appearance (modified of course) is the final session.
  4. Old Comment
    I do indeed love the 'flow chart' idea behind this spanking dare. It's very simple yet effective and I expect to see more variations appear.

edit: Apart from that I LOVE reading about girls abusing their pink bits until they smart
  5. Old Comment
    ...Now I'm scared.
  6. Old Comment
    Was it something I said or just the anticipation of doing the 'math' yourself?
  7. Old Comment
    Lmao.

Well of course I meant Dravot and Gin potentially working together on the dare/modifying the dare.

But come to think of it..I'm not looking forward to the maths either.