Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 5 votes, 2.40 average.

RE: Recovery!

Posted 01-16-2020 at 11:49 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:10 AM by MasterDaddy02

My Statues:

I had to go to the doctor yesterday, due to having pain that felt like my ribs area and my shoulders were on fire. The doctor told me it was from the condition of the tenderness that I am still dealing with. Let me tell you, that it was really bad. As of right now, I go to sleep and then wake up in the middle of the night. It is not fun at all. I would give anything for a solid night of sleep. The last time did have that was back before the wrecked. I am taking Ibuprofen because I don't want to get a hook on pain pills of any kind.

I use to get around 7 to 8 hours a night. But that has all changed. I am lucky if I can get 6 hours a night. I feel part of that too, is from the thoughts of what took place that night. Those effects and actions of that night as well.

I am using an ice pack now as well to help my body. I woke up in pain this morning and took 3 pills to help me. Then had to get dressed for the office. I am slowly increasing the hours at the office. But today I just stood 5 hours and then called it quits.

I would like to say, that it is a slow road along with that process.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 505 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments