Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Me

Posted 12-01-2019 at 09:33 PM by Gimedares
Updated 02-23-2020 at 07:15 PM by Gimedares

PM me...
Wedgie and I will give myself a wedgie
Spank and a number between 1 and 25 and I'll spank myself that many times each cheek
Edge and I'll add 1 edge before I can cum
Hold and I'll hold my pee an additional 10 minutes
Drink and I'll take a swig of my piss
Shower and I'll give myself a golden shower
Slap and I'll slap my nuts once
Ice and I'll put an ice cube down my undies
POT and I’ll give myself post orgasm torture for 30 seconds...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM dare Pool service

Posted 11-18-2019 at 09:33 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Back when I was active I had my PM Pool. Now I am not active in getting PM dares, so it doesn't work from my side. But maybe someone likes to pick up the idea.

I love PM dares, so much that I wrote why and how. In short, I found it a good way to give and receive dares. You don't have to read anyone's likes and limits, just pick from the options of PM dares and their numbers within the maximum. You don't even have to ask if they are open for a dare. See someone with a PM dare list, for...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 10-14-2019 at 01:21 PM by subaisha
Updated 11-24-2022 at 11:10 AM by subaisha

Here's a list of PM dares you can send me. I've put them into different categories and colored them according to how challenging a dare will be for me. The green dares are easy and mostly for my own enjoyment, the orange dares can be more challenging and the red dares are more painful/hard for me to do. The blue ones can be either depending on your choice.

Pain

ass x: I'll spank my ass x times. Feel free to add a tool, position etc. (max: 100)

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two plus: Fantastic PM dares for two or more partners

Posted 05-26-2018 at 03:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-10-2018 at 07:04 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares are for multiplayer fun, so for two or more people who want to be involved with each other with a single PM dare. Special thanks to KittyAydy for the inspiration and PMs I stole from them. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!...
Oracle
Old

Light and darkness of tasks

Posted 04-24-2018 at 04:21 PM by CSasha (I love words)

While gathering ideas for my 5,000th post (soon to be my 6,000 post I guess), I am glad I also started this poll to get more feedback on add threads in general. The results made me think.

Some people like bets, and playing with some of them I knew from other activities, I had to notice that they were longing for serious wagers, something from the dislikes, so that it was sure that nobody wanted to lose. I saw similar concerns with the add threads, and I have to admit, my ideas so far came...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Why I do play (and with whom)

Posted 01-21-2018 at 06:42 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Yesterday, I had some outing talk with my friends, revealing that I had kinks. They seem to be quite vanilla, not even gentle ass slaps, anal or deepthroats (Your kink is different but your kink is okay). They wondered "How can people like this", which simply is the colorful variation of life and people. Diversity. I personally believe it might have to do something with connections we made (i.e. spanking = the only attention, so it's the main connection with love), but just my uneducated opinion....
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Ongoing dares and tasks/dares to be completed

Posted 12-30-2017 at 02:00 PM by Tom_ltx_bnd
Updated 04-17-2018 at 09:35 AM by Tom_ltx_bnd (completed task)

Permanent dares:
Tasks/dares to be completed:
Posted in About me