Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Counterfeit_Fantasy

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Sub Application

Posted 05-14-2011 at 09:19 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 06-19-2011 at 01:06 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

Sub: Passive, serving, bottom partner. Not to be mistaken for a slave. A Sub chooses the time, place, and appropriateness of my submission. I set my boundaries and limits. My Dominant may be able to push those, but in the end the activity can be stopped by the Sub’s discretion.

“I am the perfect Dom for you”: Common misconception. Stranger who decides to title themselves as such, in hopes they look better, and instead seem egocentric and/or insensitive. I do not give a dingo's kidney on this comment as said person is not perfect for they don’t have a chocolate penis that ejaculates money.

X+Delete: The process in which I close chat box and delete and/or block you for being an idiot. You will most likely henceforth "kewkew"on it and go on your merry way to frolic in your fog of superiority.

About Me:

I am Counterfeit Fantasy, 18 and I suck at relationships. I have both a webcam and camera, hotmail (preferred), and Skype, I would like if you had at least a mic, seeing as it may be hard to read tied and blindfolded. I have decided that I wish to explore it further, but after not being able to be a committed slave, I will be looking for a teacher of some sort to play around with me. I realize that I truly do love doing this; I have limits. I have also learned that even though I’m strong does not mean I have to give up my views if I want to be a Sub, I’m worth something.

I choose to be picky to avoid being hurt, if you call me a slut, moron, or any other lowly excuses for insults I will obliterate one of your balls into infertility, right or left, you choose, and wear it as a condom when I’m exploring my possibility of lesbianism.

Height: 1.5 meters. or 5’3(feet inches)
I classify myself as vertically challenged.

Weight: 45.5kg, 101 Ibls, or 17.7 BMI
I hope you’re all happy, your fidelity made me gain weight with regular intercourse.

Ethnicity: Asian, brown eyes, long bistre brown hair.
Image a stereotyped Asian. Glasses, bookworm, and other nerdgasmic qualities, that would be me. If you do not have an imagination, there is a photo on my profile.

Breast Size: 34B
Fun-size!

Personality: Confident, sensible, intellectual, stubborn, sexyfine, cute, sheltered, firm.

Limits
Hard bondage
Scat
Urine
Illegal
Unhealthy
Blackmail
Family
Not consensual

What I’m Looking For:

1. Someone to nurture me in an assertive and cuddly way, I will NOT be spending my time with someone who believes I am an object with a variety of small spaces to fuck. As a master, you are my teacher, shape me to you whim, but do not look over what I have already. Do not deny my voice, I may wish to be a sub, but I do not sway to the feeling that I am weak, looking for something to cling onto for support.

2. You are firm in your practice, proud of what you can do, who you are. A strong sub makes a strong Dom. You do not get off on putting someone down. You are willing to look at other things other than sexual passions, and hope to mould into a better master, through experience. You see me as close to what you want, and not something you hope to change drastically.

3. You value a sub as a companion, and a human, who is not just an outlet for your urges and passions. You can admire me for who I am, and not what I can stick into my love hole. You are understanding and consider my opinions within the relationship and allow me to leave you with proper departure. You do not think of me only as a sex partner. I need snuggles too.

5. You are flexible and consider yourself intelligent. You understood what I have said above, accept that I may have higher standards than other subs, but find it respectable. As a master, you’re willing to push a little harder to get me to do what you want, and feel it’s more pleasing to work for something.

6. You seek to create a language. To build something that leaves both of us satisfied. It is more or less agreed on what we play, sub and Dom, we simply we fill these roles, nurtured by the other in experience and play. When the role is over, everyone goes home happy and tired. But you are at the start, and actively exploring what kinds of things fit together and how much of them you want and need.

7. Beforehand, you looked at what I have said thoroughly, you’ll know you did so if you noticed I skipped the number 4. If you looked back up, I consider you humorous, a great quality. Credit to you!

The accent part is a joke, by the way.

You should be: Firm, flexible, assertive, patient understanding, snuggly.

How to Message me:

Thy Majesty shall hither me a Pm me, prithee.
Thee wilt put effort into it.
Methinks it more splendid if ye hath the personality in thy message. Verily, do it. Intrigue me.
Ye shalt NOT give me generic name, age, contact information, and nay a thing else.
Dost so and perchance we will speak anon.
Dost shall nay comment on the stupidity of these last few lines, I forth so bored.

What to expect:

Upon accepting one another, please take the time to make me feel comfortable. Lay down the rules, safe words, and all things that need to be settled. Timidness, acceptance, openness and the need to snuggle and “wuv” you are signs that I am accepting you as my Dom. Anticipate me to cool down on the boundaries and to be a little more willing, I shaped this thread up the way it is to minimize the gap between applicants and I. Oh, and to make sure you actually read this and didn’t just go on your marry way to and sent me a application because I was female, a sub, drew a whale, or had the word sexual within your small reading grasp, put the phrase “Antelope Milk” in your application.

Holy Handbags You Do Not Sound Like A Sub:

Indeed, I have built a nice wall about myself, but please keep in mind that I am looking for a Master, dominant, controlling, and cozy. I would totally like it if you used me for your pleasure, the majority of my fantasies involve the fact I am pleasing my partner.
Please keep in mind this is not normal slave commitment, you have full right to leave me at anytime, or pursue others. As do I.

~
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8853 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow this is a great application (:
    Good luck with your search, I hope you find what you're looking for and be safe, careful and have fun (:
  2. Old Comment
    Are you looking for just online? Or offline? or a mix of both?
  3. Old Comment
    You get top marks just for the use of color. Have some antelope milk!
  4. Old Comment
    Nice add. ^^ I've sent something, hope to hear back.
  5. Old Comment
    Very impressive and unique add. I hope you find what you are looking for.

May ye find what thou seekest in the land of finest Antelope Milk.
    Updated 05-15-2011 at 07:19 AM by theone
  6. Old Comment
    Sir Snake, your answer was added to my ad, thank-you for telling me about what was missing. Online would be your answer.
    Posted 05-15-2011 at 09:07 AM by Counterfeit_Fantasy Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Hello, I would like to ask you, are you ready to being submissive only in private sexual way, or a little life control is also into you view or your Master/slave relationship?
  8. Old Comment
    I do not mind my Master controlling some parts of my life, things like clothing, and small task outside out time together are fine. To an extent he could control things like my vocabulary, outside masturbation, and if a suitable schedule is made, that as well.
    Posted 05-15-2011 at 03:56 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Honestly the best ad on this site i've ever seen. Best of luck on your search ^-^
  10. Old Comment
    i would love to own you
  11. Old Comment
    You have put in a lot of effort in typing this. Hope you find what you're looking for
  12. Old Comment
    pm me for skype domination