Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rate this Entry

Highlights from My Holiday Part E

Posted 01-04-2010 at 07:59 PM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:04 PM by cynthiaakabecca

The next morning I was up early again and walked downstairs (not bothering to put on my robe) and put on the pot of coffee. As the coffee was percolating I went out on the deck and managed to get off the cover of the hot tub off about a quarter way by myself and turned it on. There was plenty of room in the uncovered section for one J The heated tiles sure felt good on my feet as it was pretty cold out and it was not slippery as it would have been otherwise. Once the coffee was ready I poured a travel mug full of coffee and put on my Uggs. I had been curious what it would be like to be nude outside in the snow and this seemed like the perfect time to find out since everyone else was asleep. I went down the back stairs from the deck where the hot tub was and went along the perimeter of the house and then back upstairs, took off my Uggs and got into the hot tub. The quick walk around the outside house was quite cold, but it felt exhilarating. After spending so much time nude with my friends the past few days this was the first time that it actually felt daring doing something nude. The feeling of being nude outdoors is something that I absolutely love. When I came back up to the deck the hot tub was quite refreshing and the jets very pleasurable. I made sure I did not get too carried away with the jets and just went back to enjoying soaking in the water before it was time to get out and shower off. I dried off and before heading back upstairs I gathered up the remaining towels that were around and put them in the laundry to wash since this would have to be done before we left in a few hours.

I made it upstairs, still nude, and went to the room I shared with my sister and slipped between the covers and slept for about a half hour or so before being woken by my sister as she was stirring. When I came back to the room the house was still quiet and was still that way as far as I could tell. It was nice to see that my sister was now cool with being nude in front of me and I was proud of her for sleeping nude on her own the past few nights. I asked her how she slept and she said she slept well and how comfortable it was sleeping without anything on. I smiled and said I was glad and encouraged her to try to sleep that way at home if she found it comfortable. She basically has the upstairs to herself, so there was little chance of her getting caught by mom or dad.

My sister was going to take a shower and get dressed for the day. We would be leaving with Debbie, Jen and Trish in a few hours in the first car that would be departing. My sister came back from her shower and said that Debbie and Sara were up already. My sister came back to the room nude and said that she was ready to try going without anything underneath as I had been doing. I smiled and said that I hope she would find it as comfortable as I have. I gave her a few tips about making sure she was dry after using the restroom and a few other things to be aware of. She put on her track pants, and her blue thermal shirt and her down vest. I confessed to her of my early morning dip and said that I had already showered downstairs, so I too put on a sweatshirt and a pair of sweats. We headed downstairs and put the cover back on the hot tub and went inside to start preparing breakfast for the rest of the girls.

After breakfast we returned to our rooms to pack and soon it was time to go. We left about noon and arrived back home several hours later. We were pretty tired from the night before and we had some nasty road conditions to contend with due to the snow and ice. Debbie, Trish, Jen and I took turns driving back and finally made it back a few hours after dark. My sister and I visited our parents for a while and spoke in general terms about how we enjoyed the cabin. I had to be up early to make it to the airport. My dad had told me that they were doing extra security screening due to the attempted bombing on Christmas day. My sister and I both went upstairs and into our respective rooms, stripped and met again in the bathroom to get ready for bed. We were both nude again and it felt good to be able to share this special bond with her. The trip to the cabin brought us closer together and I looked forward to seeing her again in the spring. My sister said that she felt good going without anything underneath since we were basically sitting in the car the whole day. She did feel a bit awkward sitting with mom and dad downstairs and said she had left her vest on because of that. I said it’s ok and that it takes some getting used to and you get to the point where you don’t care if people notice or not. She said she was glad that I was there to support her in her first attempt at going without. I encouraged her again to find something that she would be comfortable wearing and try having that be her outfit to wear nothing under until she is comfortable with other outfits. After we were finished talking and getting ready for bed we said goodnight and went to our rooms.

Continued in Part F
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1672 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments