Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

1st messed diaper

Posted 08-28-2013 at 09:25 PM by Aki

I recently have been curious about using suppositories to engineer "accidents". Last night I went out and bought 2 different types and started to experiment the 1st of which has resulted in the completion of...

30. Mess your diaper and wear it for 10 minutes

I really needed to poop even before I started but I still could easily hold it for at least half a day more if I wanted. As it was my 1st time using a suppository I put only 1 glycerin suppository in and diapered...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back again

Posted 06-30-2013 at 05:22 AM by Aki

I completed another dare the other day so I thought I should update my blog

33. Wear underwear on the underneath of your diaper, use it for 1 hour, wear that pair of underwear for the rest of the day

I thought this one would be easy but my panties were still very wet and my pee had a strong smell that day so it was quite interesting.
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update. kinda

Posted 03-31-2013 at 09:10 PM by Aki

I did have an update as I was trying to complete

50. Use a diaper for two days.

But I failed. I was wearing the diaper without changing for about a day and a half then it started leaking so aborted the attempt. I will retry it again soon. I did however complete one of the other dares after my failed attempt so it was not a total loss.

24. Lick a used diaper

I have tasted pee before so there wasn't much of a challenge there.
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another one down

Posted 10-13-2012 at 11:47 PM by Aki

21. Wash a used diaper and then lick it

I had some fun last night, I was using my diaper all yesterday and then I remembered a dare I did earlier when I wore a diaper in the bath. That was a lot of fun so I thought I try it again but with a bit of a twist. I was already wearing one of my really thick disposables so I put on another 3 of the same type and plastic pants. I started the water and got in the tub. I was a little surprised that after the tub fulled up that the plastic pants had...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More progress

Posted 10-12-2012 at 10:37 PM by Aki

15. Pour a small tub of yogurt down the front of your diaper, wear it for 30 minutes

16. Drink 1 litre of water and wait 2 hours, each time you pee you drink another cup of water and wait an extra 10 minutes.

Have been completed at the same time except for the fact that I had yogurt in my nappy for about 3 and a half hours after all the extended time from peeing.

I also want to clear up one from my last update.

43. Use a diaper for the next...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Updates

Posted 08-25-2012 at 11:52 PM by Aki

I have been a bit lazy with my diaper side as of late but a few weeks ago I got back into it in a big way when I decided to wear diapers for an entire week. That's 24 hours a day for 7 days in a row. The 1st 2 days were the weekend so I was wearing full sized very thick diapers and peed in them the whole time. Poop is really hard to clean and smells a lot so I didn't use my diapers for that purpose during my week in diapers.

The next 3 days I wore and used big diapers while I was home...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sorry for the wait

Posted 02-14-2012 at 06:51 AM by Aki

Its been a long time but I have finally just completed

13. Buy diapers without using the self-serve checkout or buying online.

I took the results of the poll and went to a supermarket and bought my diapers. Depends underwear for women because they were the only ones they had. the only other thing there that would fit me was drynights but that isn't the idea of the dare.

I have found the best way to buy something like that in a supermarket is to stand in front...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized