Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Aki

Rate this Entry

Starting Frozzle's Diaper Dares: Level 1-100

Posted 09-24-2011 at 06:32 AM by Aki

I know I'm still new here but I really like these dares and I will like to push some limits. These is 6 dares on this list that I won't do because I don't like the idea of non purpose built toys inside me or there is a large risk of STIs. These dares are: 51, 53, 59, 60, 74 and 81.

I will never do 53. (too much risk of serious injury.)

51, 60 and 81, I will only do a modified version if I know the person and know that are clean. (not much chance of that with no fetish friends)

59 and 74, I will only do if I can minimise the risk to ass to an acceptable level.

Some of the other dares are really hard like the public ones and the long term mess wear but I don't have any objections to the actual idea. I'm not too sure how many of these I will actually do.

I have already done 22 of these in the past but I will redo all of them for this dare. I will only do 1 a day so as to not cheat and do multiple dares at the same time. (if a dare lasts more than a day I will not start another one until I have finished the one I'm doing)

I will update my progress on my blog as I complete each dare so stay tuned.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3617 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments