Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

This blog will be a collection of information used for my own purposes, and freely available for usage by anyone else. Comment as you'd like, although commenting will be restricted or moderated in some situations.
Old

AMA/Ask Me Anything: What You Need To Know Before They Get Their Answers (PART 2/2)

Posted 06-11-2014 at 04:27 PM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 06-11-2014 at 04:32 PM by forrest.livingston8

As a note in case it doesn't become obvious: This is not an AMA thread. This is an AMA tutorial thread. You may feel free to ask me anything, so long as it stays within the scope of this thread. Otherwise your comment will likely not even get a ransom note.

Introduction

Make sure to have read AMA/Ask Me Anything: What You Need To Know Before They Get To Ask before reading this unless you've already got an AMA up and don't care for to read through the first bit. Otherwise,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

AMA/Ask Me Anything: What You Need To Know Before They Get To Ask (PART 1/2)

Posted 06-11-2014 at 03:52 PM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 06-11-2014 at 04:32 PM by forrest.livingston8

As a note in case it doesn't become obvious: This is not an AMA thread. This is an AMA tutorial thread. You may feel free to ask me anything, so long as it stays within the scope of this thread. Otherwise your comment will likely not even get a ransom note.

Introduction

Ask me anything, words that for some strike fear to the very core of their being while others become aroused at thinking about the idea of being splayed so widely open for others to consume at their leisure....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

The Likes, Dislikes, and Limits of Yours Truly (And More!)

Posted 06-05-2014 at 10:14 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 07-16-2014 at 08:50 AM by forrest.livingston8

I've gone enough time without practicing what I preach. As such, I'm drawing up the basics of my own list of loves, likes, dislikes, hates, soft limits, and hard limits.

Loves
  • Controlling people.
  • Experimenting on people.
  • Satisfying people's desire to be controlled.
  • Expanding a submissive's boundaries.
  • Punishing a submissive's failure in a way designed to enlighten.

• Mental/emotional torture.
  • Reading properly lengthy reports.
  • Complex/lengthy dares/tasks/rules,
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

Roleplay: A (Not So Short) Primer

Posted 06-04-2014 at 06:44 PM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

Today class, we are going to talk about "roleplay". As you can see behind me, I have written out some definitions. Please take the time to review them. They will not be on the final, but it would be wise to make sure you understand them if you wish to have any chance on the final.

Quote:
Role: an actor's part in a play, movie, etc. | the function assumed or part played by a person or thing in a particular situation.

Play: engage in activity for enjoyment and recreation
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

So You Want To Request A Dare?

Posted 05-23-2014 at 09:21 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 05-23-2014 at 12:54 PM by forrest.livingston8

It's Tuesday night, you've had a long day down at the strip mine, and all you want to do is lay back, drink a beer, and have someone tell you what to do.

Before You Even Try To Think About Asking For A Dare

When you are looking to be dared/given a task, you need to remember a few important factors:
  • You are attempting to interact with another human being. As such, because all human beings are subjective creatures, they will not have an identical copy of your understanding
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

Your Signature And You!

Posted 05-20-2014 at 02:09 PM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 05-20-2014 at 02:27 PM by forrest.livingston8

Fran is a new member to the wonderful world of online truth and dare, having just joined today. Fran, though, has not spent any time lurking and so has yet to make a signature.

Why is that Fran?

Why, Fran says because they didn't think it through!

Fran, go urinate on yourself and then defecate onto a plate, and eat all of what you've made out at the nearest park.

What is that you say, Fran? That you do not like urinating on yourself, and that...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

Fetishes, List of

Posted 05-20-2014 at 10:43 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

This is a list of fetishes originally from FetLife, with additions as I find holes or additional elements I wish added.

Use this list when trying to figure out likes/dislikes/limits, when trying to get someone to list some likes/dislikes/limits, or as punishment for someone that needs to try something new.

If you have an addition to this list, comment on this post.

If you'd like this list sans formatting, feel free to PM me and I will send you an unformatted...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative