Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A jog outside ... in the dark, but naked and wet!

Posted 09-11-2018 at 04:31 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Last night my Domme challenged me to strip naked and take a jog outside around my house. First, some background: I live on a pretty large property that is isolated and without much street lighting around. My house has a long driveway and a large yard and woods surrounding it. So I thought this would be a perfectly safe dare!

The task was simple: strip down naked, get completely wet in the shower and then, wet and naked, run two laps around the house. I stripped off and stepped into the
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Bratty Domme

Posted 09-11-2018 at 11:52 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

For those that know me, you know that I love to be bratty. I have learned from some of the best brats around (even from the Queen Brat herself: Icemaiden) as well as I just have a natural talent for it. When you hear the word Brat, most people associate it with an s type role. I have to say I used to think that way as well ...

but recently I discovered that I have so much fun being a bratty domme as well.

Icemaiden and I have so much fun behind the scenes of our dynamic
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little look part 2

Posted 09-11-2018 at 07:37 AM by eevee.velvet

So at first I was going to leave this alone the way it was but I think maybe explaining a few things.

This is kind of more of random facts all strung together idea, so I hope you enjoy.
One thing that is very similar between Asher, eevee and velvet is their loyalty and drive to protect those they care about.

I mean protecting their owner is all eevee actually does.

But asher and velvet are different. They have both found love and acceptance with...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in competitions