Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Worth the wait

Posted 03-12-2019 at 02:00 AM by Butterfly

Anytime anybody asks for advice when it comes to finding a partner (online, or in person, kink or vanilla), I always end my advice with a variation of: It might suck now, but don't give up because when you find that special person, it is well worth the wait.

I believe that whole heartedly! But let me tell you ... it is so hard when you are searching and waiting and looking and wanting and nothing seems to happen. I spent over two years actively looking. Waiting as patiently as I can for the right Dom to come along and sweep me off my feet. I almost gave up so many times!

But, I am so glad I didn't...

Because one month ago today, I got a lovely private message. The title was so confident: "Well...here goes nothing." :P But all joking aside, his message did impress me.

We began chatting right away, and I could tell very quickly that this man was special. He was smart, open, funny, quick witted, and took my banter like the bitch he is (just kidding).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Worth the wait.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	862

I haven't felt a connection like this since I met Mr. Devious. To be honest it has been a bit scary. The more I fall for him, the more scared I am to lose him.

However, I have been pretty distracted and trying not to worry. It has been an exciting month of getting to know each other, bossing him around, learning what makes each other tick, a few voice calls, some orgasms and even one audio play session (Yum!).

Dr. Dom, knowing you has been amazing. It may have only been a month, but I feel like we have known each other much longer than that. You have made me so happy. I have smiled lots, laughed even more, and generally feel lighter and more joyful. You are lovely and supportive and deliciously dommy. I am looking forward to what the next few months have in store for us. I adore you <3

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adore you.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	863
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 784 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hard to know what to say to something as wonderful as this...but I adore you, even if you're a a-grade brat! The last month has been fun and I'm sure will have loads more moving forward.

And yes, I am totally worth the wait!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr.Dom View Comment
    Hard to know what to say to something as wonderful as this...but I adore you, even if you're a a-grade brat! The last month has been fun and I'm sure will have loads more moving forward.

And yes, I am totally worth the wait!
    I might need to write a blog about how mean you are now to counteract all the nice things I said. Reading this over again has almost made me want to barf! What got into me :P
  3. Old Comment
    This is an important message and indeed patience is most certainly a virtue I respect.
    It’s also important not to dishearten yourself, keep a positive attitude and you never know where things will go, but the moment you give up is often the moment that leads to a dark path in life!

Very happy for you both, may you each annoy each other like crazy (in a good way of course haha)!