Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Subtober

Posted 09-30-2018 at 06:29 PM by Butterfly

Lately I have been in a very Dommey headspace. I have a full time sub (Jaro) as well as a few casual play partners that I Top with. It seems that every time I turn around there is somebody new who I am bossing around.

I love being a Domme. I love being toppy, but at the same time, my subby side has been severely neglected the past few months. I crave that submission. I crave giving up control. I need it. I want it.

And while I am being Dommey, it is hard for me to get into that headspace. I have struggled to get there over the last few months.

So, starting tomorrow, I am going to spend one full month exploring the right side of the slash. That means that I am going to focus on my subby and little sides.

Some have called me selfish for making this decision but I don't care. I need to do this for me. I deserve to do this for me.

I am not just neglecting my sub or play partners. I have spoken with each of them openly over the last month. I have discussed my decision and what it would mean for our dynamic/arrangement.

I have put together a calendar for Jaro with tasks from me for him to continue while I am away. He has IceMaiden still with him and we have made a few changes to rules to compensate for me being gone.

For my other play partners, we have discussed that I will be taking this break and that after we can have a talk and resume things as they were or alter them if needed. They have other arrangements to make sure that their needs are taken care of while I am away.

I have done everything I can to make this as easy as possible for my play partners and that is all I can do.

I am so blessed to have such supportive people in my life. Thank you to Jaro and IceMaiden for making this possible and pushing me to do it. Thank you to Mr. Devious for being extra Dommy this coming. And Thank you to all the other Dommy people in my life who have offered their help.

If you are Dommy and want to send a task or idea to Mr. Devious for this coming month, please feel free! He is happy to receive inspiration.

Let Subtober begin!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Have the most wonderful month!
  2. Old Comment
    Yes I fully support your break Miss. Even if Miss Icey wasn't still around to boss me around I would have supported it. I know it is important and I think it will be really good for you.

So have the best Subtober, with lots of ice cream and suckies and spanks and kink and Eeyores and everything!!!
  3. Old Comment
    I hope you have a fun month!
  4. Old Comment
    You be selfish!!!! You can only give so much to people before you need to take time for yourself. I hope you enjoy your little and sub space. I also hope it gives you the much needed relaxation and calmness of giving over control. I hope you enjoy yourself. Heck, I might even take time from my three jobs to give Mr. Devious something if he likes it
    Posted 10-01-2018 at 07:43 AM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  5. Old Comment
    We all want to switch it up some times. I think there are a whole bunch of us can ether do D or s but not both. You do you!
  6. Old Comment
    Selfish? Hahahaha. Wouldn't it much more selfish to continue doing something your heart/mind isn't fully in right now?

Taking care of yourself is not selfish. It is needed. And you can not look after anyone else if you don't look after yourself first.

I hope you're enjoying the subby month so far!!