Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Entitlement

Posted 09-25-2018 at 01:43 PM by Butterfly
Updated 09-25-2018 at 02:00 PM by Butterfly

I am tired of dealing with people who feel they are entitled to something. Nobody owes you anything!

Other than the basics (food, water, etc.) you don't just automatically deserve anything. You have to work for the things that you want.

Nobody is entitled to my body, my attention, my respect, my love. You have to earn that!

And when you are told no, you yell, bitch, scream, throw things, or take what you wanted in the first place and that is NOT OK!

Everything isn't about you and what you want. If you want something, ask for it, work for it, earn it!!!

or rather just fuck off!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1759 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is the best blog ever written!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    This is the best blog ever written!
    Thank you. Something happened today (outside of getDare and kink completely) that just brought back a lot of things about people feeling entitled. Which really just brought back feelings that I had after my sexual assault a few years ago. I just needed to vent.
  3. Old Comment
    This is so true! I hate people who think the world owes them something. If you don't like your situation, then change it! Or at least TRY to!