Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

The snow is gone II!

Posted 03-24-2018 at 01:29 PM by mslut1961

He went around behind and took a long look at my exposed hole. "You weren't naked when you got here faggot. I expect you to do exactly as I say. I'm going to punish you every time you don't listen." he said. I whimpered as he reached into his bag. He took out a leather strap which he attached to my balls and then to the spreader bar. He pulled it tight, stretching my balls out.
"Mmmmm, in that position it would be easy to castrate you. Remember that next time you disobey me faggot," he said. He then grabbed a small whip and started whipping them. After a few minutes I was begging for him to stop. "It's either your balls or your asshole. Which one. Beg for it faggot," he said. "Please whip my hole sir, please," I pleaded. He laughed and started whipping my slightly gaped, hole.
"Remember, you asked for this," he said. At first he whipped around my hole, which wasn't too bad. Then he started to directly whip it. The leather bit into the tender walls of my cunt. I wailed away, but to no avail. Soon my hole was bruised and swollen. He stopped. "Now it is ready for a good fucking," he said.
He lined up his huge cock with the remnants of my beautiful hole and drove it in. I screamed at the sudden intrusion. He just kept methodically pumping that 11" long, coke can thick cock in and out of my cunt. After a few minutes I resigned myself to my rape, gritted my teeth and bore it. He must of fucked me for half an hour before he came.
He came around front and presented his cock for cleaning. It had a little blood on it! After I cleaned it he went over to the trees and found some snow that hadn't melted. He packed my hole with ass much as would fit. It took the pain away, but the cold soon became unbearable. He watched as it slowly melted and the discomfort it caused me.
He came to the front of the table, bent over, spread his cheeks and told me to rim him. It was something his wife would never do and he loved my tongue. After a few minutes he turned around, aimed his semi erect cock at my face and told me to open wide. As soon as I opened my mouth he started pissing. When my mouth was full he'd stop and have me swallow. I swallowed 5 mouthful of his piss. "Good faggot," he said.
It was now late and getting cold. He removed the restraints and led me back to the parking lot. He took my coat out of the truck and placed it on the hood of my car. "Get in the back of the truck faggot," he commanded. Once in he started the truck and drove out of the lot, down the road. He stopped at the turn off to the main road and told me to get out. "It's only a mile back to your car. Have fun," he said.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1150 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments