Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rate this Entry

The Password Into My Panties

Posted 05-04-2018 at 08:22 AM by PrincessJessica

Well, it was that time again...another chance to get nice and dirty on public cam, just time with a few people from GetDare watching including a certain puppy After last weeks “freestyle” show I decided to mix it up with a KEYWORD show. They may not be exactly the most inventive things in the world but they’re a simple way to get tasks from people who are less familiar with your likes, dislikes and limits (which is why PM dares work great); they’re the perfect easy “password into my panties”!

I started in a long top, purple thong and bra as usual followed by a slow strip over a few songs. Even without touching the extra excitement/humiliation of being watched by people I’ve chatted to before made my dicklet extra excited and added an extra spice to the show as I stripped off as slowly & sensually as I could. Whipping off my top to my “crowds” delight (before my browser go too hot & bothered and crashed ), then rubbing my increasingly aroused body teasing as I slipped off my bra then finally unveiled my dicklet. My stripping skills are sure getting a lot of practice, and although it’s not especially naughty, I do really enjoy the slow unveil and the response as I slip my clothes off which vary from “Ooo, nice” to “Ooo, what a slut”...either of which suits me nicely.

Then I started a “Keyword show”, a few simple tasks for the audience to give me (that double up nicely with my various debts...ever the efficient multi-tasker) that varied things up nicely while keeping my audience (hopefully) happy, or at least amused at how a simple KEYWORD was able to immediately control me with ease.

Some ass spanking was quickly followed by my poor full balls getting similar treatment, before being massaged back to life with 2 gorgeously slow & excruciatingly tormenting edges. Given my excitement levels at this point, it took an unexpected age to carefully get there, before some dirty ass to mouth action. Seeing myself pound my ass with my finger while everyone watches, then sucking it clean (just showing as little of my face as I could) is super humiliating but only gets me more excited making the next edge rather quicker hehe.

Friday seems to be a quiet day as I barely got above a handful of viewers at any point in the hour, or so, I was on which would normally mean a bit of a dull show without any real commands flying my way. Luckily the KEYWORDS kept me blissfully busy, suitably sore and downright dirty with only minimal effort for my small (but keen) audience. Efficient & fun!

This blog is created for the following adding thread task...

Quote:
Do X Minutes of cross-dressed dancing on Chaturbate or Omegle and you must offer a strip tease to anyone who asks. Any "showtime" after the initial strip still counts. For this task, you will keep a detailed blog on the experience and you must leave a comment the day before a session, so any GetDare friends can watch. You must also offer to send a PM Reminder to anyone who requests one.
Chaturbate: malesub26
Next show: See signature (they'll be a mix of afternoon and night-time UK)
Views 1698 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments