Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > res

Rate this Entry

[DareWeek] Day 1

Posted 11-26-2013 at 02:53 PM by res

Part 2 and Day 1 of my DareWeek with the given tasks by Nwbie. Tasks are kinda explained in the report - posting them here would stretch this too much, I fear.

Day 1 – Horny? You don't know the meaning of that word.

Last evening I had read the tasks for the first day to come. So, waking up I smiled a bit when realizing that I actually had a boner. At least I saved myself from some slaps.
I started it off with the 'morning gymnastics'. 1 finger and teasing my shaft for 60 seconds – well, counting when still being half asleep is not that easy. Luckily I'm that type of guy who is not that sleepy in the morning, so I did not loose track.
As ordered I teased the tip of my cock next with only my smallest finger. 100 seconds got me kinda aroused, although the feeling was kinda weird as I kinda had the urge to pee – but once I had started I would surely not stop.
The two minutes on my shaft rose my wish to go the toilet and my arousal – really, this is one weird thing... The circling then again was not that intense to be honest – maybe I did something wrong there, but I kinda had time to calm down while doing it. Edging with the hand on the shaft only was surprisingly difficult, didn't even expect that. Still – about 5 minutes later I almost came. Just as I had done the evening before I now got my finger wet and started teasing my bum. One minute 30 was pretty short compared to the 5 minutes of the last day so I was okay with it.
Next up – cock teasing yet again. I was still hard and aroused from the previous edge so I really had to hold back to not come in the 150 seconds. Still, I could hold it back – the next edge though was there really fast after that.
Nickle Pinching was just as painful as always... and slapping my cock... meh, that's surely not my thing.
The Ball-Bondage then again was kinda interesting. CBT normally is not really appealing to me – but the way I tied myself here was not bad, to be honest. Took me some minutes to get the knots straight and not to tight (I'm always kinda safe with stuff around my balls... surely don't want to 'destroy' something down there). Last edge and again... slapping ended off my morning routine.
The next task was set for the whole day – and as sorry as I am, I had to change it a bit. As I am working in room with 4 other people going away for around 10 minutes each hour would have caused them to ask some stupid questions (and as I'm new to my job and kinda want to keep it... nah, sorry) about work morale and stuff. So, instead of going away, getting the rope off, edging, waiting 5 minutes and putting it back on again, I went away, got the rope off, edged once and then left it off for an hour. Went to the toilet then and got the rope back on. So to be more precise, the rope was on my balls from: 7-8am, 9-10am, 11-12am and 1-2pm.
At 2pm my studies kicked in. I had some computer science this afternoon and this meant: 4 hours of straight working – possibly without a bigger pause. As it always depends on the mood of my professor whether we are allowed to leave the room or not, I started off without the rope on my balls. At 3:30pm I finally had some time to go to the toilet and put it back on. It stayed on until 5pm where I went to the toilet yet again and edged once again. Edging on a public toilet is like so... hard. You always think somebody will run in there any second and just jump straight across the closed door of your stall... But as expected: Nothing happened.
Got the rope off afterwards again and it stayed off, until I was at home at around 6:30pm. Got myself dinner then and so my time was also officially over.
All in all I missed out on 6 edges and 5 hours 25 minutes of bondage – no reason to lie about this, so I will possibly accept punishment for this.
The one thing I did just about 10 minutes ago was the edging in front of my window. The idea of doing it without my bottom part showing was okay with me, still I had a lookout for some random face appearing over at the other side of the street. That and the fact that it was freaking cold yet again lead to a kinda slow edge – it took me around 10 to 15 minutes (felt like years...).
Up next: Sleeping. No rules for this today, I think – so I'm happily wearing my pajama right now.
Posted in DareWeek
Views 2560 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments