Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 28 votes, 4.71 average.

Contract to help me explore submission

Posted 10-12-2018 at 07:39 AM by jane@

Back ground – my male Partner who is my sub is away a lot and plotted with my mistress D (and others) so I could be tamed and not so wayward while he was away (he is for it! when he returns)
I am to post this new section of my Blog as part of my journey into a more respectful and insightful me.
I agree to post updates of my journey and some pictures are in my and other albums on here.
D says comments welcome.

Submissive Agreement

This is an agreement which defines the power exchange relationship and interaction between Jane@ the submissive and D the dominant.

I Jane@ agree that I need and want to explore my submissive side and as such freely enter into this contract with D.

This contract has a life of 4 Months from 02 October 2018 and applies when Jane@’s male partner (HIM) is not at home. The contract can be cancelled by Jane@’s male partner at any time.
At its expiration a new contract may be created.

Jane’s role The Submissive.
My primary aim, desire and purpose is for me (Jane@) to serve, obey, and please D.
• I put my trust in D with the knowledge that she will never betray that trust.
• I agree sincerely to follow the rules, rituals and guidelines as established by D at the time we play and in some aspects of our wider lives which may develop with time.
• I agree that breaking a rule, ritual or guideline may lead to some form of punishment including but not limited to use of the cane on my body. This is in order that I can be incentivized to improve myself.
• I will be submissive and at all times act in a manner that is respectful to D during our sessions and when alone together.
• I will inform my male partner about how this contract works and what things D and I do.
• I will work against negative aspects of my ego.

D role the Dominant
• I accepts the commitment to treat the submissive Jane properly, discipline and use Jane in a sexual way as I see fit.
• I agree Jane@’s male partner will be informed by Jane@ of our interaction and will have ultimate control of Jane@.

Limits
It is agreed that limits include no permanent marks or piercings, no permanent bodily harm, no illegal activities. No involvement of family or work colleagues.

Punishments
I Jane@ agree that appropriate punishments are necessary for the growth of my submissive nature. Punishments are dependent on the severity of the infraction. Punishments will be used to change my behavior and remind me of this agreement. The safe word used will be ‘red’

Jane@ the Submissive’s signature
Do request of D the Dominant that she accept the submission of my will while in private together and at other times to be determined.

Signature_________________________________________ ___ Date_______

D the Dominant’s signature

I agree to command, train and punish Jane to become a better submissive. I understand the responsibility implicit in this arrangement, and agree that no harm shall come to the submissive as long as she is mine.

Signature_________________________________________ ___ Date________

Rules of submission for Jane@
Rule Date agreed Signature to accept rule
I agree that should I wish to pee at work I will ask permission – if refused I must wait half an hour before asking again.
I agree that I will explore chastity as a way of making me more submissive. This may include refraining from masturbation and having orgasms.
I agree that we may explore placing me in a chastity belt.
If worn for any extended periods the belt will be removed on work mornings and reapplied in the evening before leaving for home.
I will wear the belt in the gym if practical and change and shower at the gym in the open so others may see the belt.
I agree to give up my login and passwords to any internet sites I visit so she and see what I have been doing

Other Duties
1 I am grateful for the time and effort D is taking with me and will compensate her by doing the following tasks to give her more time to herself:

• I agree to do D shopping and run other errands as required by DA in my lunch hour

• I agree I will from time to time, when her husband is away, go and clean D house and do yard/garden chores and wash her car I will wear a uniform (maid outfit https://www.annsummers.com/fancy-dre...=Black#start=1 for this or be nude.
Posted in The Contract
Views 822 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow

That is a great contract...I think you are all very lucky, although I pity your submission when he gets back, *maybe you should also make him your whipping boy) receiving the punishment in your place, I am sure he would not feel so clever after that.