Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Rate this Entry

I'm Corrupting My Boyfriend!

Posted 02-07-2009 at 06:58 PM by Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Hello GetDare Community!

You might know that I've been trying to get my boyfriend (DaleLauder) to try some bi stuff for me: its my #1 turn on! So I posted this ad on Buffalo Craigslist:

Hey Buffalo! My boyfriend's str8 but after a *LOT* of persuasion [I'm good at that ], I got him to agree to fulfill one of my biggest fantasies: doing bi stuff with me and another guy! I'm going to school in Toronto and he lives in Florida, but he's coming up and we're staying in Buffalo in the Spring.

Honestly, I'm not gonna push for anything TOO crazy his first time [he's REALLY str8 and doing a lot for me]. But if any cute, young guys wanna come hang out I can guarantee at least a handjob from him! Cumming in his mouth is probably also a good bet, but don't count on a blow job just yet. [Maybe next time? ] My boyfriend is a tanned, hot, sexy, muscular masculine guy [AKA he's a M*A*C*H*O hotty] and I'm sure anyone who's curious or gay would REALLY enjoy the experience!

There's two requirements that ya hafta meet: not hairy, and in-shape. Big peepee's are definitely a plus! It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, or bi. ***Anyone agreeing to buy his plane ticket a plus!***

Anyway, get in touch and lets see if we hit it off and hopefully Ill get to see my boyfriend play with your cock!

Oh, I'm willing to have my first girl experience too [that's part of the deal] so couples are encouraged. The younger the better

Let's see what ya got Buffalo!

XxX

Hopefully we get some good replies! If you're in the Buffalo area or can be there sometime this spring, let us know if you're interested in joining!

Ciao!
Nikki
XxX
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3285 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nikki,

I am also st8 but find something about this post totally sexy.
  2. Old Comment
    Please Someone Reply And Make Nikkis Dream Come True.. Help Her On Her Way To Being A Happy Domme....
    Posted 02-11-2009 at 09:21 PM by happysmileytart happysmileytart is offline