Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

9/13/16 Day 16

Posted 09-13-2016 at 01:05 PM by jh474
Updated 09-21-2016 at 11:05 AM by jh474

Daddy gave me one bathroom break at work. I used it on my first break at 3:50am. When I got home i had to put on a diaper but continue to hold my bladder. Daddy made me drink 3 glasses of water. then i had to listen to a recording of running water. The urge to pee was starting to get pretty bad at this point as it was getting close to 12 hours since i had last peed. Then daddy wanted me to go to bed like that. He used the bedwetting trigger. I tried to do as daddy asked but my bladder was hurting so bad at this point that i couldn't sleep. eventually, i physically couldn't hold it anymore and i wet my diaper. I tried to stop it but i couldn't. Daddy was mad that i wasn't able to hold it, but he had to go to work. He told me to clean myself up and go to bed. When I woke up i was still dry so the bedwetting trigger apparently doesn't work on me, which is surprising considering how easily i am hypnotized. I guess daddy will have to find a different one to try on me.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 558 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments