Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Report - Visiting the couple's house (updated)

Posted 10-21-2023 at 06:43 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-28-2023 at 04:58 AM by SilverBlue

This post is following on from my last blog post, so read that first if you haven’t already (it’ll give you some context as to what’s happening here).

I was surprised to get a message from the couple in the evening, so soon after our lunch date! I am insecure so as I read the message saying how lovely it was to meet me, that they enjoyed our conversation and… I was waiting for the “sorry but”, like a job rejection letter, but there wasn’t one. They both really liked me and they were messaging
Old

Kinky sub girl looking for Mistress/slave couple

Posted 05-13-2017 at 05:05 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:23 AM by CSasha

Looking for a Mistress with a slave boy to attach und follow. I am f22, 5’1″, 106 lb, bisexual. I have hair free pubes and a tramp stamp with the word "Slut" within the decoration. My experience in casual sex and BDSM is small. I remain my ass virginity at your disposal. I'd like to be trained in obedience and service for my Mistress. I'd love to learn how to put my pleasure and interests aside for the benefit of my superiors and suffer for other people's amusement. I'd love you to use...
Oracle
Posted in Ad format, Stories
Old

Story: A wet dream Part 2

Posted 08-14-2016 at 05:55 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:35 AM by CSasha

The following is just a rough wake dream fantasy I had, stretched out now that I write it down in more detail for your joy, my dear reader. It was far away from all these scenes and details, just a rough idea about playing with a couple. It might be extreme, so be warned. Also this is a fantasy, not a dream I want to come true for my life. Kinky sex is a big issue for me, but only one. It's not going to fulfill my life, so it will always stay a fantasy that gets me horny, possible can be used in play,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: A wet dream Part 1

Posted 08-14-2016 at 05:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:34 AM by CSasha

Yesterday I have been gotten quite horny. I had started the day with a body shave and performed a PM dare. In the evening I played nasty with myself, and then performed another PM dare before going to bed late. Both times I had put on my metal chastity. I even tried to sleep in it, but couldn't, so I put it off. That didn't help to my horniness, I masturbated, but held back at the very end. My sleep was still struggled for all my horny thoughts, I shivered between the heat of my body and the coldness...
Oracle
Posted in Stories