Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

HID - Making A Dare (part 2)

Posted 10-14-2015 at 05:30 AM by RiskyFlame
Tags dares, hid

#3 - Development

Don’t just post the idea that you have already. Keep working on what you have and improve the idea. It makes the dare better to understand and more attractive.

The first dare:

To be honest, this first dare is more like a fantasy dare. But for the sake of this blog entry, I decided to write this dare anyway. Just to be clear: I wouldn’t give such a dare to anyone on the forum unless I know the person has done such a dare before.

Quote:
Making a simple list of the items that will be needed for the dare will make thing a lot easier for the reader, instead reading the whole dare just to check whether she has all the items to do the dare. Yes, it’s a fitting dare so she probably has all the items that I use. Still, it’s an open forum, so anyone can read your dare and do your dare.
Fully undress yourself and get the following items:
- Your Hitachi vibrator (wireless/ battery pack).
- A butt plug.
- Rope.
- Duct tape.
- Hand cuffs + keys.
- A plastic bottle.
- A shaved pussy.

As preparation, take the bottle and fill it with water. Put the key(s) of your hand cuffs in the bottle, close the bottle and let the water freeze for about half a day in your freezer. While you wait, shave your pussy and other hair around that body area if not already done. Once all the water is turned into ice, you can continue following the instructions of this dare.

Once you gathered all the items, take your butt plug and insert it into your ass. Then take the duct tape and place two stripes on your skin, following the instructions below.
- Both striped must start at your belly, go between your legs, up your butt crack and end above your butt crack.
- One stripe must be placed on each side of your pussy, not going straight over your pussy.
- Both the striped must pull your lbia slightly apart from each other, uncovering your clitoris and inner labia.

Next, take your Hitachi vibrator and put the head against your uncovered pussy. Hold it there, take the duct tape and place circle the roll of duct tape all around your hips to secure the vibrator with multiple layers of duct tape. Keep placing the duct tape until the whole handgrip of the vibrator is covered (along with your hips). Make sure you are still able to turn on the Hitachi vibrator.

Take the bottle with ice and your hand cuff keys and hang it above the place where you’ll be lying down, upside down. Regarding the method of hanging the bottle, you can duct tape a string to the bottom of the bottle and hang it right above the place where your hands will be locked. (Read further to know where your hands will be located.)

Take your rope and spread angle yourself on your bed, face upwards. You mustn’t be able to undo these knots without using your hands or some tools. Once your ankles are tightly bound to the end of your bed, you take the hand cuffs and cuff your hands above your head. Once your wrists are bound to the other end of your bed, you mustn’t be able to free yourself without the keys. Regarding binding yourself to the bed; you can use any means. Logically, you’ll be using rope to tie the chains of the hand cuffs to your bed, unless you can hand cuff your hands directly to your bed.

Note: turn on your Hitachi vibrator on high at the last possible moment while binding and cuffing your limbs to your bed.

When done right, you are unable to move and will be overloaded with sexual pleasure. Eventually the batteries will die and/ or the ice will melt, dropping the keys close to your hands. After the keys dropped, pick them up and unlock your hand cuffs to free yourself.

Back-up release method: call a friend to visit you the next day. Tell him/ her that if you don’t open the door, he/ she can find the key on a specific location to open the front door him-/ herself. If you don’t have a back-up release method that is 100% guaranteed to work, you may end up in a dangerous situation.
The second dare:

Quote:
Before you start doing this dare, get the keys of your hand cuffs and put them in a small plastic bag. Fill this plastic bag with water (circa 40 cL) and put it in the freezer. When the water is fully frozen and you didn’t go to the toilet for the past four hours, you may start the dare.

Dress yourself in what you normally wear when you are about to sleep. This outfit must be sleepwear of consist of at least three items of clothing: underwear/ nighties/ bottoms/ shorts/ tops/ etc.

When you are dressed like you are about to sleep, get the following items:
- Rope.
- Hand cuffs.
- The icy bag with the keys of the hand cuffs.
- Duct tape.
- One liter of water/ soda/ grape juice/ fluids.

Start off by drinking one liter of fluids before you continue with the instructions. When all is drank; continue.

Get the small plastic bag with frozen water (including the key of your hand cuffs) and place it on your bed, somewhere on your pillow.

Lie down on your bed on the exact spot where you’ll be sleeping tonight. Take the duct tape and tape the waistband of your underwear against your skin (of your waist). Duct tape your whole waistband until you cannot lower your underwear anymore. Next, bend your lower legs against your rhighs and use the duct tape to bind them against each other. When done, you shouldn’t be able to move your legs only the slightest.

Take your hand cuffs and cuff both your wrist in front of you. Take the rope and tie on end to the chain of your hand cuffs. Make sure you cannot undo the knot without using a tool (that shouldn’t be within your reach when you are still hand cuffed). Take the other end of the rope and tie it to the head of your bed. Once again, make sure you cannot undo the knot.

If you followed the instructions correctly, you should be stuck with your legs bound, your arms cuffed above your head with a rope between the chain to the end of your bed so you cannot reach your body with your hands. Soon, while still being bound, the pressure on your bladder increases. The main thought behind these instructions is to control your bladder; not releasing your urine in your sleepwear and on your bed.

Eventually, the ice in the small plastic bag that should be within the reach of your hands will melt. Open the bag and get the key.

When you released yourself by unlocking the hand cuffs and you didn’t urinate yourself (yet): you won. As reward, you may go to the toilet.

When you didn’t release yourself (yet) by unlocking the hand cuffs and urinated yourself: you lose. As punishment, you may not clean yourself until the next morning. Neither may you re-dress yourself into clean clothing or clean your bed sheets. Sleep in your own stench of your urine.
This dare is more realizable than the first dare I wrote. Still, I prefer the next dare that I am about to write instead of this dare.

The third dare:

Quote:
Before you start this dare, you must hide the keys of your hand cuffs somewhere in your street (block), out of sight to anyone. The minimal distance between the front door and the keys must be 200 meters. Once you hid the key, you may start the dare.

Get home if you aren’t already and strip naked. Gather the items of the list written below.
- (Very) tight fitting shorts with belt loops.
- Butt plug.
- Hand cuffs + keys.
- A way to wake yourself early in the morning.

Once you gathered all the listed items, get the butt plug and insert it into your ass. Next, put on the tight fitting shorts. Take your hand cuffs and cuff yourself behind your back. The chain of the hand cuffs must go through at least two belt loops of your shorts. If you cannot pull the chain through the belt loops, cuff both your wrist each to one belt loop. Do this by putting the ratchet and the cheek plates through the belt loop first and second; cuffing your hands.

Once you are wearing your “outfit”, you must follow a very important rule before you may get the key you hid before you started this dare (to unlock yourself). Rule: you must sleep at least two hours straight before going outdoors. Only when you slept for at least two hours straight, you may go outdoors to retrieve the key. If you wake up (as example) after a sleep of 90 minutes, you must start all over again because you didn’t sleep two hours non-stop.

You may use any means necessary to wake yourself. However, the problem will be that you don’t know how long it’ll take for you to fall asleep. (As example) when you set your alarm after 2,5 hours, but you sleep only after one hour, you wake up only sleeping for about 90 minutes.

However, when you succeed in sleeping two hours straight (or longer), you may go outdoors to retrieve the key. You may not take anything with you like a top or towel to cover up your body. So for your sake, don’t oversleep yourself, because once the sun rises, you have to wait the whole day until it’s dark again unless it doesn’t matter to you to be seen topless as well as cuffed behind your back.
This dare is the dare that I would give to the person. Even through there are a few errors in it. One of the errors I made is making it possible for her to ignore the rule. I’d like to change this somehow, but it’ll get to complicated if I try to.
Posted in How I Do
Views 3340 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments