Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Gaining a new name, overnight bondage and human furniture.

Posted 02-04-2021 at 02:09 PM by RainbowSky

Sir and I are trying new things. Monday saw some patient/doctor roleplay... something which sees a "follow-up" appointment next Monday so I will explain all then. I have also earnt a new name which now sits pretty above my cunt - it is Cuntslime.

Last night saw some stricter overnight bondage. We have experimented with bondage before overnight but this was a lot more risky as there was a chance of rope getting caught and circulation cut off.

Task 17
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old

Deep throat training goes wrong.

Posted 02-04-2021 at 01:42 PM by RainbowSky

On Tuesday Sir had me do some more deep throat practise. It wasn't great. We tried a variety of different positions.

Sat in bath with the dildo stuck to the tiles - couldn't get it very far in at all.

Lying down on the bed with my head dangling over the edge - better and we were able to do some of my practise, just pushing it in and holding it to get rid of the gag. This position became more problematic later on when trying to put the dildo down my throat as the gag reflex...
Distinguished Member